We hope you love the products we recommend! Just so you know, BuzzFeed may collect a share of sales or other compensation from the links on this page. Oh, and FYI — prices are accurate and items in stock as of time of publication.
New Year's Eve is almost upon us and if you're anything like me, you absolutely hate celebrating it.
Every year is a let down, so why not give into your desire to lock all the doors, draw the blinds and just stay home.
Still suffering a little FOMO? Well don't fret, because I've found you 14 alternatives that are MUCH better than going out and getting pissed — trust me.
1. Teach yourself how to read tarot cards with this deck that comes with a guidebook.
2. Give yourself the facial of a lifetime with this Indian healing clay mask.
3. Spend the night reminiscing about times passed with a board game that focuses on events from the last decade.
4. Binge watch The Marvelous Mrs. Maisel because there's no one better than Midge Maisel to spend New Year's Eve with.
5. Teach yourself how to make bread with this kit, so you'll have some delicious fresh carbs to eat on the first morning of 2020.
6. Train your brain with a 3D wooden puzzle that will look great on your desk in the new year.
7. Give yourself a mani with this dip manicure kit that will enhance your skills and hopefully save you some money in the long run.
8. Create some dank beats with this four pad electronic drum kit.
9. Break out your coloured pencils and get to work on this adult colouring book.
10. Take a soothing bath with some Australian bath salts to wash away the pain of this year.
11. This coffee scrub that will wash away all the dirt and filth of 2019 and leave your skin prepped for all the adventures 2020 has to offer.
12. Give your hair a little extra nourishment with a hot oil hair treatment from Lush.
13. Devour an entire cheese board by yourself because diet starts tomorrow.
14. And finally, write letters to others and yourself because snail mail is underrated.
For free and fast delivery on these products and so much more — start your 30 day free trial of Amazon Prime here.