29 Things That Will Have You Muttering "Love This For Me" Under Your Breath
Bless these hella helpful products.
We hope you love the products we recommend! All of them were independently selected by our editors. Just so you know, BuzzFeed may collect a share of sales or other compensation from the links on this page if you decide to shop from them. Oh, and FYI — prices are accurate and items in stock as of time of publication.
1. These pods by Good One Cafe that will finally give you that cafe brew you've been craving since you started working from home.
2. This time marked water bottle, because water breaks are just as important at home as they are in the office.
3. This Audible subscription, which will give you monthly credits to use towards whatever book you want.
4. This wireless charger, so that you don't have to fish for your phone charger when all you want to do is go to bed.
5. This six-minute diary, that will allow you to focus on mindfulness if you're feeling a little out of your head with everything that's going on.
6. This instant pot that will help you make an array of different dishes with absolute ease.
7. This laptop table that can be used either as a temporary standing desk, or as a way to prevent your laptop from overheating while you're binge-watching in bed.
8. This pack of microfibre cloths because if there's ever a time to clean all your windows it's now.
9. These reusable cotton cloth bags that you can use to brew coffee and tea — or strain nuts when making dairy-free milks.
10. This weighted cotton blanket because you sure don't need a cuddle buddy to lessen your anxiety and get a good night’s rest.
11. This handheld body massager, because while we may tell ourselves that a couch is a viable working space, our back has other stories to tell.
12. This magic double sided tape that doesn't leave any sticky residue on your walls or surfaces, but can be used to free up space in your kitchen or bathroom.
13. This all-in-one mandoline slicer, so you don't have to spend heaps of time preparing your vegetables.
14. This body pillow, which is the absolute perfect companion if you're self-isolating alone.
15. This bag of Melbourne Breakfast tea from T2, so you can indulge your senses and get cosy with your favourite book or TV show.
16. This Fire TV Stick that will allow you to binge-watch all your favourite shows while you lay in bed eating all the snacks.
17. This white noise machine, that encourages your best sleep, which is the perfect way to drown out all the noise in your head.
18. This humidifier and diffuser, so you can create a safe and snug environment, ideal for relaxing and going to bed.
19. This set of essential oils, which you can use with it to calm, protect or revitalise your senses.
20. This HappySkinCo IPL skin removal device, so you can continue your road to becoming hair free, even when you can't make it to your laser appointments.
21. This avocado tool that will make having avo on toast so much easier.
22. This sleep mask that will shut out the world (and the haters), so you can fall asleep without any kind of light disturbing your REM.
23. This deodorising drain stick, which will make avoiding the funky smelling sink a thing of the past
24. This body fat scale that you can connect to your phone, so you can understand the ins and outs of your body if, like me, one of your goals for self-isolation is to get ripped.
25. These UGG slippers that are an excellent and cosy alternative to putting shoes on, now that you don't need to leave the house.
26. These Australian bath salts, because if there's ever a time to sit in a soothing soup of nourishing oils and steamy water, it's right now — when you feel like the world's gone mad.
27. These high-waisted yoga pants that will make your home workouts (or TV bingeing) so much more comfortable.
28. These period panties that means you can toss and turn to your heart's content without ending up with stained sheets.
29. And finally, this biotin shampoo that will help you get rid of dandruff while stimulating hair growth and shininess.
Me, blowing my entire pay cheque on this stuff and not regretting a single moment of it.
For free and fast delivery on these products and so much more — start your 30 day free trial of Amazon Prime here.