Here Are The Most Popular Products On Amazon Australia In September
Including a brand new Fire TV stick for all your binge-watching needs.
We hope you love the products we recommend! All of them were independently selected by our editors. Just so you know, BuzzFeed may collect a share of sales or other compensation from the links on this page if you decide to shop from them. Oh, and FYI — prices are accurate and items in stock as of time of publication.
1. This three-in-one soil tester, so that there'll be no guessing games involved when you're taking care of your plant babies.
4. This fitness tracker, that not only looks great, but will help you understand your body and its behaviours throughout the day.
5. This glare-proof and waterproof Kindle that will give you access to a world of books at your fingertips without you ever having to leave the house.
6. This all new Fire TV Stick that plugs into your TV, so that you can binge-watch all your favourite shows and YouTube videos non-stop, because what else are you going to do?
8. These silicone face mask brushes, so you don't waste half your precious goo applying the mask with your fingers.
9. This Echo Dot, which is an alarm clock and an all-round personal assistant, so that you can multitask and get things done faster with minimal effort.
11. This set of essential oils, which you can use to create a cocktail of scents that will help calm you down, soothe your senses or even get you ready for bed.
12. This vitamin C serum that appears on every single one of our best seller lists because that's how great it is.
13. This hot air brush that makes it easy for you to give yourself volume and dry your hair without it getting poofy as heck.
14. These Cosrx acne pimple patches that you can use during all your virtual meetings without anyone catching on to your beauty routine.
15. These TaeoTronics wireless earbuds, which are perfect if you're tired of constantly getting your wires tangled when you're attempting to work out in your tiny apartment.
16. This indoor thermometer that also measures humidity, so that you can better understand your air quality.
17. This humidifier and diffuser, so you can create a safe and snug environment, ideal for relaxing before and during bedtime.
21. This dog harness with a clip on the front, so that you won't be dragged along the footpath during walks.
You, excited to be picking up any one of the things on this list:
And in exciting news, Prime Day is coming! Be sure to sign up for Amazon Prime before October 13, so that you don't miss out.
For more info, and to get free and fast delivery on these products and more — start your 30 day free trial of Amazon Prime here and be sure to check our page regularly for details on all the sales available.