Hey! While we’re doing our best to make sure the products we feature will arrive in time for Christmas, shipping times are tricky and can vary depending on where you live, which product you purchase, and more. Shop early and be sure to double check the retailers’ websites for shipping information to ensure that your gift will arrive in time for the 25th!
1. An ice cream maker so they can make their fave ice cream at home, aka anytime they want. Enough said!!
2. An awesome sunflower-shaped cat scratcher that swivels (!!) so it triples as a scratching post, bed, and decor. It'll truly ~brighten up~ any cat parent's home!
3. A gift book of prompts for you to personalize with why you love your parent/grandparent/teacher/bestie/etc. Fill it in before gifting it, and they are sure to treasure it.
4. A subscription to Book of the Month, because there is truly no better gift for a bookworm than MORE BOOKS. Keep 'em coming!!
6. A subscription to Bespoke Post that'll send them themed boxes with a range of goodies – think cooking, tech, the outdoors, etc. – from small businesses every month. They can preview their monthly box and if they don't like it, they can swap for a different one or skip the month.
7. Everdell, a popular worker placement board game that lovers of games, artwork, and adorable little critters are sure to enjoy – as well as Farmville devotees!
8. The card game What Do You Meme? for anyone who is proudly obsessed with memes (because you know they'd love to show off their chops)!
9. I Choose You (Every Day & Always) — a heartfelt illustrated book about the everyday moments that make up your unique love story, and a testament to the beautiful fact that your love is something you've chosen, day after day, to build together.
10. A downright MOUTHWATERING monthly subscription to a plethora of Japanese snacks that's perfect for any mochi, matcha, or sweets lover! This is so cool that I simply CANNOT.
Each subscription box includes 20–22 Japanese snacks, candies, and a tea pairing! All the treats are sourced directly from family-run businesses in Japan.
Promising review: "Simply awesome. Unique treats with explanation, informative texts and wonderful images. A box not only to satisfy your tastes but also to explore." —URSZULA K
"Got it as a birthday gift for a friend. She loved it! She said it was the perfect gift. Great variety of snacks. Great delivery. Would definitely get again!" —NANDANA P.
Shipping info: Free shipping! Orders ship out within 1 week of your initial order, and usually arrive 1–2 weeks after the ship date. More information available here.
Get it from Bokksu for $39.99+/month (available in 3-, 6-, and 12-month subscriptions, or get an individual box for $59.99). Enter our exclusive promo code BUZZFEED10 for $10 off!
11. A chunky knit satin-lined winter beanie to keep their head toasty warm without disrupting their hairstyle or causing a case of dreaded hat hair. It also has a detachable faux fur pom-pom!
12. An unofficial Disney Parks cookbook so that whether they're at Disneyland or at home, the magic won't have to end. They'll be able to whip up tasty treats like Mickey pretzels and Dole Whip right in their own kitchen!
13. Orrrr a cookbook dedicated to all the yummy dishes described in Brian Jacques' charming Redwall books (Mole’s Favorite Turnip and Tater Deeper ’N Ever Pie, anyone)?
14. The cutest little woodland creature candle you ever did see, so they can have their own winter wonderland no matter how far they are from the forest.
16. A delightful set of food dice with over *186,000* possible meal combinations that basically promise to make dinnertime way more exciting.
17. A book of Random Illustrated Facts to arm your trivia fan with a ~plethora~ of new info. Plus, the clever illustrations make it downright delightful.
18. A subscription to Candy Club for dedicated sweet toothers that'll give them six 6-ounce candy cups every month (!). Can't stop, won't stop!
20. A Moira Rose tribute mug fit for the icon herself, with 20 original designs of our fave matriarch! Any Schitt's Creek fan is sure to be obsessed.
22. A deck of happy hour conversation starter cards with fun prompts that help players build more meaningful connections (and provides more interesting topics than small talk about the weather).
25. Happy Box — so you can build your own gift box from scratch and make it fully personalized for your gift recipient. Best of all, this way you can mail someone a ton of different gifts without having to deal with (read: pay for) shipping from multiple retailers.
26. A cult-favorite sleek alarm clock that they are pretty much sure to love due to its two USB ports for easy charging! Every alarm clock should be like this TBH.
27. A paw-shaped chair cushion, because being softly cradled in a kitty paw is pretty much every cat lover's dream.
28. A Barefoot Dreams blanket that, I kid you not, will make them feel like they are literally cuddling with a cloud.
29. A gift box of sour gummies that any candy lover NEEDS. This one pound (!) set comes with strawberry gummies and peach, raspberry, and watermelon sours – and more!
30. And when in doubt, a 5-pound bag of GUMMY BEARS that a reviewer deems "the world's best gummy bears." Now you've got to give these a try!
Reviews have been edited for length and/or clarity.