14 Products That Relieve Your Sore Muscles, Aching Head, And Sensitive Skin
Compression socks, an eye mask, and a memory foam pillow that might just fix that aching back for good.
We hope you love the products we recommend! Just so you know, BuzzFeed may collect a share of sales or other compensation from the links on this page. Oh, and FYI — prices are accurate and items in stock as of time of publication.
(Note: We haven’t tested all of these products and can’t say they are safe to use for every type of pain. It’s a good idea to check with your doctor first before trying them.)
2. These compression socks that are loved by nurses, athletes, travelers, pregnant people, and BuzzFeed editors.
3. A neck, back, and shoulder pillow that relieves muscle pain with heat and four different massage settings.
4. A soothing bath soak with natural ingredients that offer pain relief for hemorrhoids, or after childbirth or surgery.
5. And a highly rated bidet that will be gentle on your butt and leave you feeling cleaner than ever.
6. An orthopedic memory-foam leg pillow that may ease knee, hip, and back pain, as well as provide relief during pregnancy.
7. Or a tension-melting acupressure mat that can alleviate back pain, muscle tension, stress, and poor circulation.
8. A compression eye mask that's a lifesaver for anyone who regularly gets hangovers, headaches, or migraines.
10. A pair of cushy knee pads that will protect you while you garden, DIY, or, you know, rollerblade down a steep incline.
11. An anti-chafe and -blister balm that might finally put an end to your hot weather and workout pain.
12. And a natural skin salve formulated to help heal eczema and psoriasis, and treat dry skin and cuticles.
13. A wooden foot massager that will bring relief after a long day of standing and comes with a lifetime guarantee.
14. And a foam roller that will relieve sore muscles and can assist during some kinds of physical rehabilitation.
Reviews may have been edited for length/clarity.