We hope you love the products we recommend! Just so you know, BuzzFeed may collect a share of sales or other compensation from the links on this page. Oh, and FYI — prices are accurate and items in stock as of time of publication.
(Note: We haven’t tested all of these products and can’t say they are safe to use for every type of pain. It’s a good idea to check with your doctor first before trying them.)
1. A set of lacrosse balls that can be used to loosen muscle knots all over the body.
2. These compression socks that are loved by nurses, athletes, travelers, pregnant people, and BuzzFeed editors.
3. A neck, back, and shoulder pillow that relieves muscle pain with heat and four different massage settings.
4. A soothing bath soak with natural ingredients that offer pain relief for hemorrhoids, or after childbirth or surgery.
5. And a highly rated bidet that will be gentle on your butt and leave you feeling cleaner than ever.
6. An orthopedic memory-foam leg pillow that may ease knee, hip, and back pain, as well as provide relief during pregnancy.
7. Or a tension-melting acupressure mat that can alleviate back pain, muscle tension, stress, and poor circulation.
8. A compression eye mask that's a lifesaver for anyone who regularly gets hangovers, headaches, or migraines.
9. And a heating pad that's beloved by people with back pain, arthritis, and menstrual cramps.
10. A pair of cushy knee pads that will protect you while you garden, DIY, or, you know, rollerblade down a steep incline.
11. An anti-chafe and -blister balm that might finally put an end to your hot weather and workout pain.
12. And a natural skin salve formulated to help heal eczema and psoriasis, and treat dry skin and cuticles.
13. A wooden foot massager that will bring relief after a long day of standing and comes with a lifetime guarantee.
14. And a foam roller that will relieve sore muscles and can assist during some kinds of physical rehabilitation.
Reviews may have been edited for length/clarity.