25 Spring-Related Products Reviewers Say Are A Complete 10/10
April showers bring... these seriously useful products that reviewers swear by.
We hope you love the products we recommend! All of them were independently selected by our editors. Just so you know, BuzzFeed may collect a share of sales or other compensation from the links on this page if you decide to shop from them. Oh, and FYI — prices are accurate and items in stock as of time of publication.
1. A highly-rated air purifier you can use to suck up all that dust and pollen flying around your home and prevent it from destroying your sinuses.
2. Or! A sinus rinse bottle that'll blast out all that gunk in your nose and help soothe your allergies. 🤧
3. The wildly popular Bug Bite Thing to extract all the nasty saliva, venom and irritants from your skin that are causing you to react to the bug bite in the first place. Spring mosquitoes are the worst. <3
4. And, a pack of mosquito wipes that are SO much more convenient than annoyingly trying to coat yourself in bug spray (which usually seems to only get in your eyes and mouth). They're safe to wipe directly on your skin, which means you can be extra sure those pesky lil' bugs won't be messing with you.
6. A cooling pillow made with supportive gel memory foam so you're *always* on the cool side — even as things get toasty outside.
7. An all-natural tub and tile cleaner to banish all the soap scum and mildew that refuses to leave your shower and has been accumulating all winter. Spring cleaning has arrived!
8. And this instant stain remover spray you can use to get the mold and mildew off your outdoor furniture that you "forgot" to bring inside or cover from the snow.
9. Scotts Outdoor Multipurpose Cleaner, because this is the spring you're finally going to get your backyard looking spiffy again.
10. A cooktop cleaning kit that comes with everything you need to FINALLY get your electric stove looking presentable again. If you hadn't already noticed, spring cleaning is here, baby!
11. A pair of round, mirrored sunnies to protect your precious eyes from the harmful rays of the intensifying sun. Oh, they look pretty dang cool, too.
12. Miracle-Gro plant food spikes so you don't have to buy new houseplants (again!) because you continue to fail as a plant parent.
13. A practical rain jacket that'll literally have your back through even the wettest and windiest of storms.
14. And! A transparent umbrella to keep you dry while making sure everyone on the street can still see your OOTD.
15. Or, this windproof umbrella with a vented double canopy that's been reinforced to withstand intense windstorms. Gone are the days of the wind awkwardly inverting your umbrella! ☂
16. Etude House sunscreen — an affordable and effective way to protect your skin with SPF 50 *without* leaving it all heavy and greasy.
17. An epilator for anyone looking to start shaving their legs again or more regularly. It's designed to remove hair at the root, which means you can go *weeks* without needing to grab a razor.
18. A reusable exfoliating Japanese towel you can use to exfoliate away dead skin and make your shower experience sooooo much more relaxing. Spring has sprung and dead skin is DONE!
19. A grooming brush with extra-thin, extra-long teeth designed to truly give your pup the blowout of their dreams. It'll also help them shed their winter coat faster (so you can stay ahead of keeping all that hair off your furniture).
20. And a robot vacuum cleaner to suck up all that shedding pet hair you've brushed out (as well as the food crumbs you're constantly dropping during WFH). The weather is getting too nice to be inside cleaning all day when this robot can do it for you.
21. Reusable produce bags that'll make your trip to the farmers market SO much more enjoyable (and eco-friendly!).
22. A pair of waterproof hiking shoes to keep your piggies dry and warm on all kinds of terrain. And, let's be honest, that old pair of sneakers you've been using as "hiking shoes" just isn't cutting it anymore.
23. Some gardening shears because your outdoor landscaping situation is in need of some serious TLC.
24. A Yeti can cooler to keep that evening bevvy you've been enjoying out on the deck nice and cold. Every sip will taste like the first!
25. Lastly, a double hammock to help you get outside and enjoy the sunshine. Curl up with a book, a person, or even a pup, and breathe in all that fresh air. Ahhhhhhh.
Reviews have been edited for length and/or clarity.