We hope you love the products we recommend! All of them were independently selected by our editors. Some may have been sent as samples, but all opinions and reviews are our own. Just so you know, BuzzFeed may collect a share of sales or other compensation from the links on this page if you decide to shop from them. Oh, and FYI — prices are accurate and items in stock as of time of publication.
1. A cat carrier that'll swaddle your cat and make transporting them soooo much easier. Best of all, they won't be able to fight or claw you when it's time to go out!
2. An automatic water fountain reviewers swear by to actually get their kitty to start drinking H2O regularly.
3. Greenies dental treats — the OG plaque-defying, tartar-build-up-removing dog snacks that'll keep your pup's grill looking like they just left the doggie dentist. Best of all, they actually taste good, which means they'll never even know that these are actually good for their dental hygiene.
4. A secret hideaway that'll give your hamster or bird a little home of their own. It'll also make for some adorable Insta stories.
5. A mounted brush you can mount on the corner of a wall to provide your cat with all the scratching and grooming their lil' heart desires. It even includes a compartment for storing cat nip! 😻
7. Dog goggles to protect your doggo's eyes while they're basking in the sun or sticking their head out of your car window.
8. An interactive ball launcher because your pup NEVER gets tired of playing fetch and, sadly, you've got more important things to do than toss a ball all day.
9. A chewable carrot kebab designed to give your bunny some much-needed entertainment. Nothing like a good ol' day of chewing and gnawing on a fake carrot!
10. A dog poop bag carrier that makes things so much easier when your dog decides to do their business in a perfectly manicured lawn rather than the wooded area 10 feet away.
11. A bottle of Burt's Bees dander-reducing spray formulated with aloe vera and oatmeal to moisturize your cat's dry, flaky coat.
13. Or a stuffing-less toy because your pup has absolutely destroyed every toy you've ever got them in the first 10 minutes of you bringing it home. So rude!
14. A waterless cat bath that's a little like dry shampoo for hoomans — which means you won't have to go through the drama (and pain) of your kitty hissing and scratching you when you try to wash them in water.
15. A snout soother to moisturize that crusty nose of theirs back to smooth, buttery perfection. They'll be so grateful for a smooth snout, and you'll be even more grateful to not find nose crusties in your bed.
16. An eye rinse that reduces irritation and magically removes tear stains (aka those annoying red marks under your pup's eyes).
18. An umbrella leash designed specifically for the pups who hate getting wet and refuse to go outside when it's raining.
19. An ear treatment to to keep your pet's ears clean and healthy. It can also help prevent nasty infections and complications down the road that'll undoubtedly result in a hefty bill from your veterinarian.
20. A bottle of tearless shampoo that might help your pooch or kitty hate you a bit less when bath time rolls around.
21. A veterinarian-formulated toothpaste that your pup can actually get behind (they deserve pearly whites, too!). Its natural flavor will actually taste good to them, which means you'll no longer have to worry about all that plaque building up on their ~canines~. 🦷
22. A holistic healing gel to help relieve your pup's skin-related ailments, including irritation from allergies, hot spots, rashes, and dermatitis. Now you and your pet can do your skincare routines together!
23. A soft hammock for the ferret or rat in your life who just loooooooves to snuggle. This'll help keep them nice and cozy when you're away from home.
24. Musher's Secret paw wax — a topical ointment formulated with all-natural ingredients to protect your pup's paws from irritants like salt, heat, snow, ice, and sand.
25. An ~elevated~ pet bed with a mesh center designed to keep your pup cool and cozy, indoors or out.
26. Or an ergonomic dog bed by Furhaven, because your pup needs orthopedic support just as much as you do!
27. A pet hair remover that'll help you keep your furniture clean and clear of all the unwanted fur that's been building up for weeks (ok, months? YEARS??).
28. A medicated dog shampoo formulated *without* parabens, dyes, or soap to manage dandruff, mange, and fungal/bacterial infections. They'll be so much more comfortable, and you'll be able to sleep at night knowing your pooch isn't suffering.
29. A pack of catnip-infused felt balls guaranteed to keep your purring friend entertained for hours — freeing up time for you to actually get some chores done around the house.
30. A dog paw cleaning device to make sure your home stays mud- and dirt-free all year long. It might even feel like a luxurious spa treatment for your pup every time you come back from a walk!
32. A wall suction treat dispenser that'll make bath time, nail trimming, and general training SO much easier. While your pet is focused on the peanut butter staring into their eyes, you can work on getting them groomed.
33. A chic dog bowl set, because your doggo deserves to dine in the utmost level of luxury. This elevated feeder also features storage underneath for things like treats, toys and leashes, making it just as functional as it is stylish.
34. A macrame leash because your pup is totally on top of all the latest Pinterest trends (macrame being their latest obsession).
35. A pack of Burt's Bees cat wipes designed to keep your kitty nice and fresh between washes (because we both know how much they HATE taking baths).
36. Lastly, an anti-fungal, antibacterial spray made with cooling aloe to treat skin conditions like including allergies, cuts, hot spots, infections, rashes, and scrapes.
Reviews have been edited for length and/or clarity.