1. First, there's the high crime of actually CALLING us on the phone when you could have just texted...
2. And asking if something's wrong, just because we aren't constantly smiling like the rest of you crazy people.
3. Or trying to "convince" us to come to a social event, even when we've already said no thanks.
4. Or even worse, asking us to stay "just a little longer" when we have already said our good-byes.
5. Judging us for staying in instead of going out, especially on a weekend = a general no-no, thanks.
6. And y'all realize you impart a unique kind of terror on us shy people whenever you ask us to please "speak louder," right?
7. OR EVEN WORSE: interrupting us when we do speak.
8. Other things we hate: being the butt of every joke whenever we're in a big group (and have to speak in front of everyone).
9. And getting asked personal questions, especially if we barely know each other...
10. And not getting left alone, even when we are clearly seating ourselves as far away from the action as possible...
11. And ESPECIALLY maintaining constant physical contact we're just having a conversation.
12. Please, just please, don't make a big deal out of our birthdays. We mean it.
13. And cool it with the unnerving eye contact, okay?
14. And finally, just like, do us a favor and DON'T ask us "Why are you like this?"
This post was translated from Spanish.