1. Spruce up a bland wall with colorful tape:
It's so simple even the most Pinterest-challenged of aspiring home improvers could do it. All you need is colorful tape, scissors, and a desire to be happy. (Bonus points if you use washi tape!)
2. Make a Pop-Art picture of your dog:
Take a photo of your dog, print it on a a piece of pink paper (play around with the contrasts), cut the image out, and glue it to a yellow sheet of paper. Do that and you're basically Andy Warhol with a printer, glue, paper, and scissors.
3. A headboard made of books:
All you have to do is nail the open books to a piece of wood on the headboard, and voilà!
4. Make a unique rug using strips of cloth:
You'll need a non-slip cloth, one of those with little holes, and strips of cloth. In just a little bit of time, you'll have a super stylish and ultra comfy rug.
5. Make a polka-dotted wall:
All you need to buy is contact paper in a pretty color. Gold on a white wall makes for a truly unforgettable effect.
6. Or try a cool variation on your door:
Once again, all you need is contact paper and scissors, and BOOM, you have a stunning decoration that's also super easy to remove when you get bored with it.
7. Use tree trunks as tables:
8. Decorate the washer and dryer with adhesive tape:
Here, instead of washi tape, use insulating tape or electrician's tape (the kind you use on electrical cables) to make doing your laundry slightly less annoying. You can get the tape in any hardware store.
9. Hang photos, magazine images, or any other pictures on clipboards:
10. Add a touch of color to that old chair:
All you need is a can of spray paint and you've given that chair a new lease on life.
11. Make a wall of license plates in your house:
12. Hang your photos in an original way:
13. Refresh your dining room table with different color chairs:
14. Turn an old drawer into a mini-shelf:
15. A rustic coat hanger for fall:
A piece of wood, paint, some branches, and tools for putting holes in the wall is all you need.
16. Use a ladder as a bookshelf:
17. A cool vintage flower pot:
Basically, the idea is to transplant a plant to a vintage piece (in a bag so you can still water it). Just make sure you use plants that don't require a lot of care and that don't have very long roots.
18. Revive something old:
19. Ombré paint to revive an old dresser:
20. Use an old window or closet door to hold your mail and postcards:
21. If you have stairs in your house, paint them in an original way:
22. Brighten up a corner of your room and add letters, photos, and other ~inspiration~:
This post was translated from Spanish.