1. Watch it for yourself…
2. Now, here’s the breakdown
First up, here’s the man himself, Tony Stark. Big Tony. The Starkster. Ok, I’ll stop.
And he’s swarmed by media. Quite normal for him, they’re probably asking about that Manhattan Island snafu.
Now the new suit. He’s been playing around with the colour schemes. I’m partial to a bit of hot pink.
Another shot of the Iron Bro sporting a snazzy haircut.
Who is this guy? Doesn’t matter, Stark has a better haircut (see above).
Pepper is some kind of pain. Still grieving over Coulson. I feel that hurt.
AND ACTION SHOT. Felix Baumgartner and friends in peril.
So, thats the teaser. Full length trailer out on the 23rd! TUESDAY! TUESDAY! TUESDAY!
This post was created by a user and has not been vetted or endorsed by BuzzFeed's editorial staff. BuzzFeed Community is a place where anyone can post awesome lists and creations. Learn more or post your buzz!
- President Trump laid out an ambitious agenda in his speech to Congress, but Republicans are still divided on how to pass that agenda.
- The FBI is investigating if bomb threats against Jewish centers came from an internet "troll" and are profiling a lone, young, tech-savvy person.
- Facebook is using artificial intelligence for suicide prevention, scanning feeds for signs of people at risk of self-harm, then offering resources for help.
- Uber's CEO said he's "seeking leadership help" after dash-cam footage was published of him aggressively arguing with a company driver 😳