1. Watch it for yourself…
2. Now, here’s the breakdown
First up, here’s the man himself, Tony Stark. Big Tony. The Starkster. Ok, I’ll stop.
And he’s swarmed by media. Quite normal for him, they’re probably asking about that Manhattan Island snafu.
Now the new suit. He’s been playing around with the colour schemes. I’m partial to a bit of hot pink.
Another shot of the Iron Bro sporting a snazzy haircut.
Who is this guy? Doesn’t matter, Stark has a better haircut (see above).
Pepper is some kind of pain. Still grieving over Coulson. I feel that hurt.
AND ACTION SHOT. Felix Baumgartner and friends in peril.
So, thats the teaser. Full length trailer out on the 23rd! TUESDAY! TUESDAY! TUESDAY!
This post was created by a user and has not been vetted or endorsed by BuzzFeed's editorial staff. BuzzFeed Community is a place where anyone can post awesome lists and creations. Learn more or post your buzz!
- White House Press Secretary, Sean Spicer, repeated claims that the inauguration was the most watched ever. But the numbers (still) don't make sense.
- President Trump signed an executive order that bans foreign organizations that receive US funding from providing abortions.
- Democratic lawmakers say Trump's new hotel in Washington, DC, has lost over $1 million and violates its lease with the government.
- You could be consuming fake news on Snapchat Discover. The app is now making publishers fact-check their content 👻