1. The World’s Biggest Burger
Mallie’s Sports Bar and Grill in Michigan once made a record breaking burger and then decided to make a bigger one. For $2000 (plus shipping) it can be yours, just make sure you can stomach the 185 lbs of meat. Link
2. Diamond Encrusted Water
Bling H20 have a great opportunity for you to buy “The Ten Thousand”, a custom made bottle of water with 10,000 hand applied Swarovski Crystals. Water for over two and half grand. Link
New Zealand company Martin Jetpack developed and revealed their first practical jetpack in 2008 and will now sell you one for 100 thousand as long as you pass their approved training programme. Link
4. Panda Chair
Desingers Fernando and Humberto Campana came up with the idea to glue stuffed panda bears to a metal frame and decided to call it a chair. Now one of the twenty five they made is on sale for 85k. Link
5. A Golden Oud
Jhoseph King and Ernest L. Samson, the guys from Goldcaster, not only make golden guitars but also Electric Ouds. Like a Lute but stubby and with a solid 18K gold top. Link
6. A Watch
Its a watch. Just a god damned watch. I have looked at the stats and they tell me nothing as to why you should shell out one and a shitting half million dollars for it. ITS NOT EVEN WATERPROOF. Link
7. The Most Expensive iPhone Ever
Im done. Fuck it. Link
This post was created by a user and has not been vetted or endorsed by BuzzFeed's editorial staff. BuzzFeed Community is a place where anyone can post awesome lists and creations. Learn more or post your buzz!
- Hillary Clinton has officially accepted the Democratic party's presidential nomination with some fiery words for Donald Trump 🇺🇸
- A federal court struck down North Carolina's voting restrictions, ruling they intentionally made it harder for black people to vote.
- Four people in Florida are likely the first to contract the Zika virus from mosquitos in the US, the state's governor says.
Report an Issue
Drag to highlight one or more parts of the screen.
We got your feedback, and we'll follow up with you at
Sadly, an error occured while sending your feedback. Please contact firstname.lastname@example.org to let us know.