30 Workout Products That Must Have Been Designed By Geniuses
Push-up bars, compact striders, and more goods that'll take your fitness routine to the next level.
We hope you love the products we recommend! All of them were independently selected by our editors. Just so you know, BuzzFeed may collect a share of sales or other compensation from the links on this page if you decide to shop from them. Oh, and FYI — prices are accurate and items in stock as of time of publication.
1. A criss-cross sports bra that ~has your back~ and will keep your boobs dry while you're cycling and running. The pads are also removable, just in case you don't want extra cushioning for your workout.
2. A folding exercise bike so you can ~go the distance~ and create a studio-like atmosphere in your living room. It has an LCD display that shows distance, calories burned, and pulse stats, *and* a comfy seat for your tush. It also easily fits in a corner if you're tight on space.
3. An anti-chafe balm to keep your body safe from skin rubbing issues like redness and irritation. Rock those bike shorts and crush your outdoor workout without discomfort.
4. An ab roller wheel so you can strengthen your core without slamming into a couch or dresser. Grip onto the handle bars, roll forwards and backwards, and feel your obliques get to work while you binge-watch TV or listen to a podcast.
5. A short-sleeve top with an open tie-back and lightweight fabric that'll make you forget about exercising in the heat. It won't stick to your skin and give you a lil' protection from the sun.
6. A running shoe that'll help you ~go the distance,~ thanks to a digitally-printed 4D midsole, liquid resin for excellent energy return, and amazing cushioning for your feet. The gorgeous hot pink color will also brighten up your workout uniform.
7. A compact strider so you can squeeze in a workout while you watch TV or WFH. This device easily fits under desks and tables and has a monitor that tracks total calories and strides. The best part? You don't have to leave your couch to clock in exercise time.
8. Resistance bands that are perfect for squats and won't roll up or snap mid-workout. These babies will stay in place on your thighs, thanks to anti-slip material and a body-hugging fit.
9. High-rise patterned leggings for cardio, strength training, and everything in between. With four-way stretch fabric and an elastic waistband, these bottoms won't restrict your movement and feel so comfy on your legs.
10. An adjustable stepping machine with resistance bands and a space-saving design, so you can have a mini cardio session even if your apartment is too small for an elliptical.
11. A hydration belt so you can drink enough H2O and not risk losing your keys or phone on long runs. Fill up *two* water bottles, throw your essentials and snacks in the front pouch, and focus on your mileage. 👟
12. Push-up bars that'll feel way better than dumbbells or bare hands when you're doing push-ups on the floor. Each handle gives you a solid grip, so you're not slipping and sliding when you're moving up and down.
13. An adjustable sports bra that won't feel like a corset *and* keep your chest supported during HIIT, running, and more high-impact activities. Customize the fit of the straps, enjoy a soft bust band, and feel secure in wireless cups.
14. A portable rowing machine because your arms and back will *feel the burn* while you enjoy an upper body workout anywhere at home. Use the digital monitor to keep track of stats (count total, time, and calories) and fold it up when you're done.
15. A Pilates ring to wake up your core and target muscles in your arms. You can strengthen your abs and biceps at the same time with squeezing and rotating movements. Toned muscles? Yep, they're on their way.
16. A pair of high-rise bike shorts (with pockets!) that'll feel like second skin, thanks to their breathable *and* stretchy fabric. When it's way too hot to wear leggings for outdoor bodyweight or HIIT circuits, slip into these babies and a sports bra.
17. A Core Max 2.0 because you'll basically have a home gym without having to buy so much equipment. You can do crunches, push-ups, and multiple bodyweight movements with this compact device that'll help you ~work up a sweat~ in your apartment or studio.
18. A ventilated tank top to wear for high-impact and low-impact activities, so your bod won't be too sweaty. Mesh material in the back helps wick away perspiration, while a racerback-friendly shape works with multiple types of sports bras.
19. A patterned yoga mat with an ultra-absorbent top layer that will help you move from pose to pose without slipping. It's cushioned to support your bod and it won't get all icky, even if you're sweating a lot during your practice.
20. A budget-friendly fitness tracker to monitor your heart rate, count steps, and observe calories burned while you exercise. You can even access your health data by week or month, which can help you stick to your fitness goals *and* see your progress in a noncomplicated format.
21. Compression socks because you want to keep leg swelling at bay and run comfortably for long periods of time. They're also made with a breathable material to prevent moisture from getting in the way of your run.
22. A Just Lift. Cyclone Shaker that'll mix your protein shakes to perfection. This bottle won't leave your vanilla or chocolate beverages clumpy, thanks to a tapered cone design and technology that breaks down ingredients with ease.
23. A strength training device for on-the-go workouts. This small gadget, which syncs with the Activ5 Trainer App, targets upper and lower body muscles. Just place it in your hand or under your foot, launch the app, and get movin'. It's that simple.
24. A hot yoga towel so you don't feel like you're on a slip and slide while you're in Downward-Facing Dog, Warrior II, and other poses. It has a soft bottom that helps your bod stay in place, even if you're sweating a lot during class.
25. Core sliders for days when you want to give your abs the ultimate treatment. Your transverse abdominis and obliques will be *on fire* after using these helpers for workouts. Planks, push-ups, and mountain climbers, here we come!
26. An interactive Plankboard so you can hit all your key body areas (think core, legs, arms, and back) and boost your balance abilities while you play games on your smart TV or phone. You also need a big home gym to get a killer workout with this gadget.
27. Anti-chafing thigh bands to wear during high-intensity exercises. These lil' helpers are made to reduce sweat and chafing, and easily slip under activewear bottoms. Raise your hand if you're done dealing with irritated thighs after jogging or running.
28. A pack of exercise cards so you can mix up your fitness routine with planks, push-ups, and burpees galore. Whenever you find yourself in a debate about whether to work your core, arms, or back, let these cards determine your next sweat sesh.
29. A hydration pack because you'll have plenty of room for water and hiking essentials. It comes with a two-liter hydration bladder and secure large pocket to hold your phone, sunglasses, and a jacket. You won't need to carry a bulky backpack on outdoor adventures anymore.
30. And a mesh tank that's sweat-proof *and* goes with basically everything in your activewear wardrobe. It has a ventilated design to keep you cool and dry when it's warm outside.
You, during your next strength training session:
Reviews have been edited for length and/or clarity.