30 Pieces Of Workout Clothing Under $50 That Reviewers Love
Treat yourself to affordable activewear *and* look good while you hit up the treadmill, run outside, or lift weights.
We hope you love the products we recommend! All of them were independently selected by our editors. Just so you know, BuzzFeed may collect a share of sales or other compensation from the links on this page if you decide to shop from them. Oh, and FYI — prices are accurate and items in stock as of time of publication.
1. A ventilated tank top to wear for high-impact and low-impact activities, so your bod won't be too sweaty. Mesh material in the back helps wick away perspiration, while a racerback-friendly shape works with multiple types of sports bras.
2. High-rise capris for yoga sessions that'll hit your waist at the right spot and not slide down while you're flowing from pose to pose.
3. A cropped workout top, so you can look stylish and not sweat a lot whenever you're working on your barre or Zumba moves at home.
4. A loose-fit sleeveless tank so you'll be able to move freely while you do CrossFit, HIIT, and other full-body exercises. It'll also look great with different types of sports bras (no more clashing activewear outfits)!
5. A jaw-dropping mesh sports bra you'll want to wear for virtual barre and HIIT classes. It has interlocking seams that help reduce chafing and removable cups for extra comfort, so you won't have to worry about perspiration or irritation after workouts.
6. A pair of running shorts with moisture-wicking fabric (buh-bye sweat puddles) and a relaxed fit, so you can ~go the distance~ during your next outdoor workout.
7. A high-impact sports bra, because it will keep you supported (and *very* comfortable) during your next cardio session, especially if you have a bigger bust. A built-in bra and wide shoulder straps are a heavenly combo for jumps, squats, and other full-body movements.
8. A moisture-wicking tee that'll keep perspiration stains at bay, because sweating too much ~is the pits.~ Slip this on whenever you go for an a.m. or p.m. jog to stay cool and dry.
9. A sporty swimsuit so comfy and stylish, you'll forget about doing laps in the pool: It's made with soft material and fully lined, so your chest will be supported while you work on your butterfly or backstroke.
10. Squat-proof leggings with a hidden waistband pocket and shape that'll let you power through leg day with ease. Can we also take a minute to appreciate all the cool patterns they come in?!
11. A tie-dye workout tee, so you can make your activewear #OOTD a lil' more colorful and still work up a sweat outdoors.
12. A wind and waterproof rain jacket so you'll be prepared for impromptu showers on solo hikes and walks. It comes with breathable fabric *and* a hood (water is NOT going to mess up our hair and workout today).
13. A tie-front top you'll want to wear for barre, yoga, and core workouts: It comes in basic colors and has odor resistant tech, so you can hit the floor sans sweat.
14. High-rise bike shorts to wear for basically every cardio and bodyweight workout: These babies won't ride up or slide down when you're doing lunges, sprints, and other movements.
15. A sports bra that doubles up as a top (woot!) and will keep your chest in a secure cocoon during exercise. It comes in many colors that'll go with everything in your workout wardrobe.
16. Compression shorts, so you can show off your legs for days while you play volleyball, go for a run, or do pull-ups. Say buh-bye to chafing and discomfort while you *feel the burn.*
17. A twist-front long-sleeved top for times when it's too chilly to wear a tank and shorts for a workout. You'll feel super cozy in this beauty during yoga and light-impact activities.
18. A bralette bikini top that'll be perf for days when you want to chill by the pool or walk on the beach: It's equally fashionable, sporty, and has UPF 50+ protection, so you can enjoy the sun sans sunburn.
19. Colorblock high-rise leggings with a smartphone-friendly pocket and comfy waistband for yoga, Pilates, and everything in between. Yes you can squat and do Warrior I pose in these without them falling down.
20. A criss-cross top that doubles up as a sports bra and pairs well with bike shorts and leggings. You can wear it for low-impact activities, like barre, yoga, and Pilates.
21. A sporty baseball cap, because you need a little shade and protection from the sun on long hikes and jogs. It also doubles up as a great accessory and will go with all your activewear outfits.
22. A sleek bodysuit that'll take you straight to the studio, even if you're tuning in to a virtual dance class. It has a mesh back and supportive shape to help you *move* freely and not feel constricted.
23. A pair of jogger pants so soft, comfortable, and perfect for chill walks around your neighborhood. They come in a gorgeous red shade and they'll give you a little warmth when it's cooler outside.
24. A pullover sweatshirt that'll be perfect for times when the AC is blasting in your indoor workout space. It's made with soft cotton material to give you a lil' warmth while you cool down and stretch.
25. A medium-support sports bra, so your chest will be supported but not feel too tight while you do HIIT, dancing, and more jump-friendly exercises.
26. A short-sleeve rash guard top, because you can soak up the sun without getting a sunburn: It has UPF 50+ protection and a material that'll feel comfortable over swimsuits. Yes to catchin' some waves today. 🏄
27. A muscle tank to slip into whenever you want to show off your arms and shoulders during a workout. It's made with a breathable cotton fabric and has a loose fit.
28. A comfy skort for running, golf, and other outdoor sports that'll keep you cool and dry while you ~work up a sweat~ on nice days.
29. A sweetheart-style workout tank to pair with bike shorts, leggings, and joggers: This beauty will brighten up your outfit and keep you cool, thanks to DryFit fabric.
30. A ventilated mesh top that'll be your go-to piece of activewear when you want to power walk and run errands on the same day.
You, after crushing your cardio or strength training workout in new activewear:
Reviews have been edited for length and/or clarity.