1. La Roche-Posay Cicaplast Baume B5 Balm comes to the rescue if your skin is dry and irritated. This multipurpose balm can be used on your face, hands, and body for a major moisture boost and it doesn't feel sticky when you put it on. Plus, it's formulated for all skin types!
Promising review: "I had a terrible allergic reaction to tea tree oil about two weeks ago. Tiny bumps all over my face along with bunches of breakouts and my normally oily skin was so dry the strongest moisturizers I had wouldn’t keep it moisturized for long. I tried this stuff and OVERNIGHT basically all the bumps and my breakouts are gone. I have incredibly sensitive skin (clearly) and this stuff feels so soothing on my face and leaves it looking bright. HIGHLY recommend to anyone with sensitive, combination skin. And I’m acne-prone and this stuff doesn’t break me out. Holy grail, people!" —SH
Get it from Amazon for $14.99.
2. This cult-favorite vitamin C serum targets multiple skincare concerns at the same time and is like a facial in a bottle. It'll help minimize hyperpigmentation, brighten dull areas, and soften skin. More than 60,000+ people on Amazon gave it a 5-star rating for its jaw-dropping results.
Promising review: "This serum works wonders on my skin. I had slight hyperpigmentation on my face and I do have acne scars, my skin looked dull and lacked moisture, after I applied this serum everyday in the morning my skin looks so much better than before. My pigmentation is reduced, my skin looks fresh and moisturized. I am very happy with my purchase and I highly recommend this to buy." —Kavita
Get it from Amazon for $19.99.
3. Skinergy Skin BHavior Resurfacing Essence takes acne prevention for the next level with retinol (vitamin A), niacinamide, vitamin C (sodium ascorbyl phosphate), hyaluronic acid, and salicylic acid. If you'd like to minimize blemishes, inflammation, and dark spots, this treatment will be a great addition to your routine.
Skinergy Beauty is a Latina-owned beauty business founded by Priscilla Jiminian. They're known for cleansers, toners, and other skincare treatments inclusive of all skin types.
Promising review: "WOW! Not even prescription acne medication has been able to control my acne and scarring the way this has. In addition, my skin looks brighter and smoother and almost glows! HIGHLY recommend this product!" —Maurylyne
Get it from Skinergy Beauty for $54.99.
4. Mighty Patches absorb all the yucky gunk in your pimples while you sleep. When you wake up, you'll feel really satisfied when you see one of these babies lift pus from your zit that's basically the size of Mars.
Promising review: "I purchased these for my son, who suffers from cystic acne. He puts them on the pimples at night and in the morning the pimples are dramatically reduced in size and his skin is 'flat' in his words. I highly recommend these to anyone who suffers from any type of acne. They were recommended by another mom on my son's basketball team. Her son was using them and I am so thankful that she shared how great the Mighty Patches are!" —Slade Salisbury
Get a 36-pack from Amazon for $12.99.
5. Or these larger Mighty Patches diminish multiple zits on your jawline, back, and neck. These hydrocolloid strips absorb pus and can minimize the appearance of breakouts within SIX HOURS. They'll also stay on your skin and not come off, thanks to durable tapered edges.
Each strip is 2 inches long, so they can cover and draw pus from multiple zits at a time!
Promising review: "Amazing! I was using multiple little patches on large areas and they just didn’t work that well. I put this patch on my chin and left it over night and was extremely pleased with the results. I had 2 little pimples and a bunch of hard-to-get black heads. My chin has never been more clear. It basically feels like those clear waterproof Band-Aids so it did not slide off during the night. I was so surprised and a little grossed out that so much gunk was in my chin. I highly recommend these patches!" —Erin Brown
Get a 10-pack from Amazon for $17.99.
6. Bolden Skincare's SPF 30 Brightening Moisturizer acts as a shield against UV damage and gives your complexion a gorgeous glow. When the sun's out and you're enjoying the great outdoors, you won't have to worry about dark spots and sunburns.
Bolden is a Black-owned business specializing in skincare products, including acne treatments and cleansers, that'll help streamline your daily routine.
Promising review: "I love this moisturizer. Being a dark-skin African American, often times sunscreen leaves a residue. This is the first sunscreen I've ever used that doesn't leave any weird discoloration, feels great on my skin, and it aids in reducing hyperpigmentation. I even have sensitive skin and haven't had any breakouts while using Bolden's sunscreen. A pump and a half is all I need for my face and neck. I highly recommend it and will be buying more for my family." —Missy D.
7. These blotting papers soak up excess oil from your face. If your forehead is looking like a shiny disco ball due to oiliness, grab one of these tissues and dab it onto affected areas for a little relief.
They also easily fit in a backpack or purse for on-the-go touch-ups!
Promising review: "I have been using these for over one year, and they are by far the best oil blotting sheets I have ever used. The biggest plus is that they do not smudge my makeup at all, so no touch-ups are needed after using. They are super absorbent, and I can blot my entire face with one sheet. I have them on a monthly subscription, and they are worth every penny. Highly recommend!" —Magnolia2380
Get a 100-sheet pack from Amazon for $6.95 (available in six colors).
8. Cosrx Snail Mucin Power Essence repairs and hydrates areas on your face prone to dryness and dullness. Rub this treatment on your skin to give it a little glow and make it feel more moisturized.
Promising review: "This is holy grail for me! It's unscented, which I love, and goes on so smooth. I'm a little backwards with my application being that after toner or exfoliation I put on a few drops of jojoba oil, and then the essence. I found that by doing this, the products absorb better. Since using this in combination with the Korean skin care method, my face has completely cleared up, with only the occasional zit. Honestly, it's my favorite product and soothes my skin, especially after exfoliating. Highly recommended!" —Anjelic
Get it from Amazon for $19.
9. Stila One-Step Color-Correcting Facial Serum brightens and color-corrects your complexion before you apply makeup. A blend of antioxidants, minerals, and vitamins help prep your skin and minimize dark circles and redness.
The reviewer above used this facial serum to cover up a bad sunburn!
Promising review: "I think this is a wonderful product and I highly recommend it to anyone who fights facial redness. I sometimes wear it alone, but under cream foundation and light powder it works even better. I was totally amazed at how much it evened out my skin tone! And honestly I didn't think it could be done." —UGdg
Get it from Amazon for $36.
10. This foot file removes dead skin so easily, you'll gasp at your newly soft heels that were once crusty, callused, and cracked. If you'd like your feet to be baby-soft again, this cheese grater-like tool can help you out!
Promising review: "OK, yes, it looks like a cheese grater and, yes, it is darn sharp...so I was a little nervous about it. But I gotta say, this is a great foot rasp. I'm one of those people who runs around barefoot as much as possible and my feet get pretty dry and callused as a result. This rasp worked like a charm to remove all the dead skin and have my feet looking and feeling better in no time. Follow the directions and don't push too hard, let the rasp do the work, then there are no worries about cutting yourself or removing too many layers. I would highly recommend this rasp." —Kindle Customer
Get it from Amazon for $9.95.
11. Glossier's Milky Jelly Cleanser gently cleanses dirt, impurities, and makeup from your face and will leave you with clearer skin thanks to its pH-balanced formula. Stubborn foundation, concealer, and blush don't stand a chance.
Promising review: "I have normal skin and I normally don't break out unless I'm stressed or have my period. Recently, I noticed texture and small bumps on my forehead that would not go away. After using this cleanser, I noticed that after a week, my skin became really smooth and the bumps went away after few days. Adding this to my skin care routine has become A STAPLE and I highly recommend it to people with small bumps or are looking for a way to cleanse their face. It's the best way to start off the day because it makes your face feel really smooth and fresh every morning!" —Glossier Customer
Get it from Glossier for $9+ (available in two sizes).
12. Differin Adapalene Gel 0.1% Acne Treatment ~hits the spot~ for treating clogged pores and stubborn blemishes. It helps prevent acne from making a return to your cheeks, chin, and forehead and halts breakouts in their tracks, thanks to its noncomedogenic formula.
Promising review: "I have been searching for years and spent too much money to find an effective acne treatment. Using this gel every other day has completely cleared me up. I no longer experience under the skin pimples or tiny white heads. I also noticed my skin looks healthier. I am experiencing dryness more than usual, but adding in a daily moisturizer with SPF has helped. I highly recommend given the cost and how well it has worked on my skin!" —Danielle Brindisi
Get a 30-day supply from Amazon for $12.88.
13. CeraVe Moisturizing Cream hydrates the most sensitive skin with its gentle, fragrance-free formula. Reviewers love it too (it has 5,494 positive reviews and a 4.8-rating!), because it's easy to use, absorbs quickly, and contains ceramides that help strengthen the skin barrier and diminish dry areas.
Promising review: "This is by far superior to anything I have tried thus far! I have purchased several lotions but this is my fav! First of all, it's whipped lotion that is thick at the same time but glides onto your skin... and my skin drinks it right up. It does not feel sticky or leave any stickiness which I like! It leaves my skin feeling soft and it does not irritate my skin! Love this and I highly recommend!" —Amazon Customer
Get a 19-ounce jar from Amazon for $16.25.
14. This set of gold under-eye masks minimizes puffiness and dark circles. You may have stayed up late watching your fave TV show, but these soothing pads will help you look a little less tired the next day and spare you from using a bunch of concealer.
BuzzFeed writer Jasmin Sandal loves these masks and said: "I decided to put these golden gems to the test after coming off of a red-eye flight with practically no sleep. After cooling them off in the fridge (which is what was suggested on the packet), I applied them to my purpley, puffy eyes, and...w-o-w. Not only did I feel like I was receiving some kind of royal treatment (because, gold), but after 20 minutes, my under-eyes appeared brighter and any fine lines that were once lingering had vanished! After wearing these I didn't feel compelled to apply concealer either, which is usually my go-to to disguise dark circles — and I even felt confident enough to go bare-faced for the rest of the day."
Promising review: "This product is amazing! As a nurse that works the night shift, this product has been a lifesaver. I used to have dark, baggy circles under my eyes and this product has left me looking rejuvenated. Friends have complimented how the skin around and under my eyes appears smooth, hydrated, and less puffy. The product itself also feels refreshing. I'm a fan of this product and I highly recommend it!" —Jason
Get 15 pairs from Amazon for $17.95.
15. Or this reusable gel eye mask relieves tired, puffy eyes with a cooling sensation. Just place it in the freezer, take it out and put it on, and you'll be ready for some self-care time.
Some reviewers also recommend this gel eye mask for migraine relief, since it provides a gentle cooling sensation around the eyes, cheekbones, and forehead areas of the face.
Optix 55 is a small, family-owned business specializing in eye health products. You'll find a bunch of goods including anti-fog solutions, computer glasses, sunglasses, eye masks, and more.
Promising review: "This gel mask is everything I was hoping for. The warmth feels heavenly when I have allergy issues and soothes the throbbing in my sinuses. I have also used it in the morning when I wake up with puffy eyes after eating salty snacks the night before. The cool mask reduces my puffiness more quickly. It has the perfect amount of weight to it so it feels light and comfortable, yet provides great contact to the eye area. I would highly recommend this product." —Shari Prickett
Get it from Amazon for $9.95 (available in three colors).