41 Products That'll Make You Think, "Damn, I Really Need This"
A TikTok famous makeup sponge and more things you'll want to buy ASAP.
We hope you love the products we recommend! All of them were independently selected by our editors. Just so you know, BuzzFeed may collect a share of sales or other compensation from the links on this page if you decide to shop from them. Oh, and FYI — prices are accurate and items in stock as of time of publication.
1. Reusable coffee pods for your Keurig machine, so you can cut back on single-use waste *and* not spend money on K-Cups. Fill one up with coffee grounds, pop it into the machine, and you'll get a fresh cup without having to throw away plastic.
2. A pack of colorful claw clips to make styling hair less of a project. Create a '90s-inspired 'do and prevent loose strands from falling in front of your face.
3. Cult-favorite Bio-Oil that'll alleviate acne scars, stretch marks, and smooth uneven areas. Its non-greasy formula contains vitamins A and E to help moisturize your face. Because it can help with a myriad of skincare annoyances, it's like a fairy godmother for your daily skincare routine. ✨
4. An odor-eliminating candle because even though you love your doggo, they can sometimes make your home smell pretty bad. Light one of these up to mask unpleasant odors in your living space.
5. A foot file so good at gently removing dead skin, you'll gasp at your newly soft heels that were once crusty, callused, and cracked. If you'd like your feet to be baby-soft again, this cheese grater-like tool can help you out!
6. A blob mirror that's an affordable dupe for all the cool wave-shaped decor you've been spotting on Instagram. Zhuzh up your dresser with this beauty that'll also be so useful when you need to apply makeup.
7. A rolling desk bike because you can squeeze in some cardio while you WFH. It has a stand for your laptop, so you can pedal and type emails at the same time.
8. Sturdy glass containers so you can meal prep like a pro and not run into annoying issues, like leaking and spills. Each container comes with an airtight lid and is safe to use in the microwave, freezer, and dishwasher.
9. Cactus magnets that are perfect for displaying postcards on your fridge. They have illustrations of cute plant babies and are strong enough to stay up and not slide down when you open a fridge door.
10. A Revlon one-step drying brush that'll dry *and* style your hair at the speed of light: three heat settings will get to work on wet strands, while rounded edges and an oval brush design increase volume and curl your ends. Topping it off is a ceramic coated barrel that acts as a shield against heat damage.
11. Goo Gone to lift sticker labels, chewing gum, and crayons from household surfaces and car exteriors and interiors. Raise your hand if you're done using fingernails (and your free time) to peel away gunk.
12. A wearable sherpa hooded blanket also known as The Comfy from Shark Tank. Slip it on and you'll feel like you're living in your own hygge dream, thanks to a soft hood lined with faux sherpa material.
13. An anti-chafe balm to keep your body safe from skin rubbing issues like redness and irritation. You can finally wear bike shorts, sports bras, compression leggings, and dresses without discomfort.
14. A colorful keyboard that'll probably get you more excited about work since it's so darn pretty and comfy to type on. Just picture yourself sitting in an ergonomic chair and getting work done at your cool desk space.
15. And an adjustable laptop riser because your "WFH" space could be a couch or a bed *and* you don't want an achy back while you work. The risers move up and down, so you can comfortably type on a laptop regardless of where you're sitting or standing.
16. Avarelle pimple patches to suck up all the nasty gunk inside pesky zits. Thanks to a layer of tea tree leaf oil and calendula oil, your pimples will be covered and less accessible during the process.
17. A set of denim button pins, because you're done dealing with waist gap issues and tight belts. Just pin one of these ~jean-ious~ babies onto your favorite pair of loose denim, loop the original button hole around the pin, and bam, problem solved.
18. A T-shirt roll holder so you can creatively display your fave tees *and* neatly roll them up, instead of cramming them all into a drawer. Next time you're getting dressed and need a T-shirt, you'll easily be able to find it.
19. A hard water stain remover for your shower door, faucet, and toilet bowl that still look grimy, even though you've tried cleaning them a million times. This formula gets to work on stubborn soap scum and water spots, so your bathroom can look sparkling again in little time.
20. A pair of high-waisted crossover leggings so great for lounging and working out. A lightweight, super soft material gently hugs your butt and legs and a V-seam waistband sits comfortably on your waist and stays up.
21. A set of makeup sponges for blending face makeup. It can be used with BB cream, concealer, foundation, and powder-based formulas. No more streaks, smudging, or caking if you're trying to achieve a professional-level look.
22. A grooming brush so your shedding doggo can have a shiny, tangle-free coat all year long. Your fur baby gets to enjoy a little pampering while you, the happy pet parent, gets to keep the couch clean. It's a win-win situation. 🐶
23. Small ice cube trays because you love making cold drinks, but have limited freezer space. Each stackable tray has 72 molds for ice or juice and easily pops out cubes. You can make all the cocktails and smoothies you want and still have plenty of shelf room with this thing.
24. A Wet and Forget shower cleaner that (gasp) you can literally leave and clean later. Instead of bending over a tub and scrubbing for eternity, all you have to do is apply to the grimy area, go do something more enjoyable, and rinse it away the next day.
25. A pack of clip-in hair extensions for times when you want to give your hair a little more length. If your locks are on the shorter side or you really want to rock a longer ponytail, these synthetic strands will give you the 'do of your dreams.
26. A darling bud vase that'll add a pop of color to your living space. It comes in cool designs, including gumdrop-like dots, rainbows, and colorful squiggles that'll look stunning on a bookshelf or desk. BRB, adding this beautiful piece of decor to my cart.
27. A set of five-rung pants hangers for all your leggings, jeans, and pants. Instead of throwing them on a closet shelf, you can neatly hang them up in your closet. Just slide them in from the top thanks to each hanger's open-ended shape!
28. A pair of adjustable elastic laces to turn a pair of sneakers into comfy slip-ons that'll be so easy to take on and off. Gone are the days of you stopping in the middle of a run or walk to tie flimsy shoe laces.
30. A vaccine card holder with a protective cover, two interior slots, and a travel-friendly design. The best part? It conveniently fits in a backpack, purse, or pocket and you can easily take it out if you need to show your vaccine card.
31. A clip-on lip balm keychain that'll prevent your fave lip balms from getting lost in your bags or pockets. It clips onto a zipper and will be right there if you need to moisturize your lips on the go.
32. A portable drink caddy because you can enjoy beer or wine whenever you want, even if you're taking a bubble bath. Plus, what's better than having happy hour in the shower or tub?
33. A two-pack of stainless-steel tongue cleaners to top off your daily oral hygiene routine: If your tongue looks grimy and is turning a questionable color, this small tool will scrape away all the gross gunk lodged in it.
34. A breakfast-themed puzzle you'll get excited to assemble solo or with a friend: It has 1,000 colorful pieces that form a table filled with yummy food, including flower-shaped cereal in bowls and juicy fruits on plates.
35. Anti-skid slippers so you don't take a tumble on your way to the fridge or to grab the mail outside. You'll feel super cozy in these shoes, which will replace your summer slides and keep your feet extra warm all fall long.
36. A deep-conditioning mask that'll nourish your dry and color-treated hair. Packed with algae extract and B-vitamins, this formula will get to work on your straight, wavy, and curly strands and leave them softer *and* smoother.
37. A set of 100% natural cellulose Swedish dishcloths to save yourself from using a million paper towels. These gems work great on counter tops, veggies, and dishes and you can reuse them again and again.
38. A robot vacuum cleaner that'll suck up pet hair, food crumbs, dirt, and bigger messes you don't want to deal with. Let this high-tech gem clean your dirty floors, so you can avoid sweeping every room for hours on end.
39. A basic herb garden so you can create your own mini garden *and* grow some basil, parsley, sage, and thyme for cooking. It comes with all the essentials (seed packets, pots, and more) to get you started.
40. A ring size adjuster you'll love because it'll prevent loose rings from falling off your fingers. Slide one of these onto the back of a loose ring and it'll stay in place while you type on a laptop, cook meals, and exercise with weights.
41. And an eyeshadow primer because you deserve to rock a cat-eye or smoky-eye look without fading or smudging. Apply this across your lids *before* eyeshadow, so you won't have to touch up your makeup all day long.
The reviews used in this post have been edited for length and clarity.