1. An ab roller so you can ~roll~ your way to a stronger core on your bedroom floor. If you need a break from your go-to crunches and sit-ups, this gadget will put your muscles to work in less time than a typical ab circuit.
Promising review: "I had been pretty inactive for about six months, and all at the same time, I started eating healthy, working out four to five times per week, and incorporating home ab workouts with the Ab Carver Pro. I've used it about three to four times per week for the past six weeks and I have noticed a drastic improvement in my core strength and ab definition. Now, I also do occasional ab workouts at the gym with other exercise routines, but this has been a great supplemental tool to work on my core. I would recommend to anyone, especially if you're tired of doing sit-ups!" —Scott
Get it from Amazon for $39.99.
2. Or core sliders for times when you want to work your abs in as little as five minutes. Your transverse abdominis and obliques will be *on fire* after using these helpers for planks, push-ups, and mountain climbers.
Promising review: "These gliding disc core sliders have been working out great! They are definitely taking my workouts to a new level and making me use my core like never before! You can definitely feel the burn while working out with them and target muscles that don’t normally get as much attention!" —Coleen
Get them from Amazon for $10.95 (available in five colors).
3. A set of three resistance bands so you can gradually strengthen your butt and legs. You'll get a light, medium, and heavy resistance band that'll level up squats, donkey kicks, and more lower body movements. And, they fit in your gym bag so you can take them with you for your next sweat sesh!
Promising reviews: "I love that the resistance bands are made from a woven material and not plastic. This really boosts their durability. The three resistance ratings (light, medium, and heavy) are appropriately challenging. They come with a nice drawstring bag, for traveling or on the go. I have been using them consistently for three weeks and I am already noticing gradual results. Would recommend!" —Renee
"I was pleasantly surprised. I actually saw this product recommended on TikTok and I had to try them. I absolutely love them. They're very durable. Comfortable and the level of stretch is perfect. I wasn't expecting a storage bag or workout booklet. Would definitely recommend!!" —Josie Chavez
Get it from Amazon for $17.99 (available in three color combos).
4. A weighted fitness hoop that'll give you a fun workout basically anywhere at home. This adjustable gem will take you straight back to P.E. class as you move your hips to your favorite Spotify playlist. Added bonus? Your core will also be FEELING IT thanks to the attached 3-pound weight.
Check it out on TikTok here.
Promising review: "Like everyone else I saw this on TikTok and decided to give it a shot. Super fun to use. I'll admit it's difficult to start but once you get the hang of it after a few minutes it's super easy and fun. It is a little loud but nothing unbearable. The pieces are easy to add to, and the weight is not too heavy or light." —Richard Enriquez
Get it from Amazon for $39.99+ (available in 14 colors).
5. Exercise dice with 36 different workouts to try: Roll from two orange dice for HIIT movements like mountain climbers and lateral lunges *or* a green dice for stretches and yoga poses. Never again will you be bored doing the same routine, because there will be so many combo circuits to try with this cool set!
Fitness instructors also swear by these dice for group workouts!
Promising reviews: "These are so cool, and I never knew they existed. My wife started shouting, 'Those are so cool? Where did you get those? I love them.' She works out about 50 minutes a day, six days a week. She immediately started rolling these every morning for her workout. And, she posted pictures of these to show all her workout friends on Facebook within about 10 minutes of getting them. She had to promise to bring them into the gym so everyone could see them. Do not hesitate to pick these up if you do these kinds of exercises or you work out in small groups." —Andrew A. Russell
"I teach fitness classes for both children and adults. I love the variety of exercises on the various dice. The quality is great and have added an element of fun to my group classes!" —Kristen M. Dallhoff
Get a set of three from Amazon for $27.95.
6. Or a pack of dumbbell exercise cards that'll mix up your fitness training with weighted planks, thrusters, and shoulder presses galore. You'll never know what's coming up next in the deck and your arms, legs, and core will be like, "Hello, where have you been all my life?"
Promising review: "I bought these to get some new ideas to mix up my gym routine. I got a lot of new ideas from these cards. Some were reminders of ones I already know, but there are a bunch of really interesting ones that I've been mixing in. The countless combinations you can create is making my workouts more fun and motivating." —Paisley
Get it from Amazon for $16.25+ (available in 20 volumes).
7. An acupressure mat and pillow set because your bod is so dang tight after exercising basically every day. It can help reduce tension, thanks to over 7,000 (!!!) small acupressure points that target muscles. Lay down on both for 10 to 30 minutes if you need a little relief.
Check it out on TikTok here.
Promising review: "Y'all I hardly ever write reviews, but love reading them before I buy something. I work out 6/7 days a week and my muscles are so tight and sore. This mat is not playing!! As soon as I got it I wanted to try it and oh boy! Let me tell you, it works. Once you lay down you feel little pokes, but wait, that's nothing. It gets more and more intense, but in a good way. After the initial little pokes your body slowly starts to warm up and the pokes get more intense as your muscles relax and sink further into the mat. You will eventually get so hot that you feel like you can't handle it anymore then boom all of a sudden it feels so good." —C Lee
Get it from Amazon for $28.13+ (available in 13 colors).
8. A FlipBelt so you don't have to carry anything when you go running on a sidewalk or trail. It has four pockets that'll securely hold your AirPods case, cards, keys, and phone. You can finally focus on your mileage without losing essential items.
Another cool feature of this FlipBelt is that it's reflective, so it'll be helpful if you run in low visibility conditions. Love running on trails with wet branches and mud? No problem, because you can throw the FlipBelt in the washing machine when you're done working out.
Promising reviews: "I’m a big stadium runner and I do TONS of stairs/steps and it doesn’t budge. My keys, phone, and license all fit and I don’t worry about anything falling out. I can wear it under a T-shirt or over a tight tank. Will absolutely order again!" —Ilvia
"I bought this for a 75-mile relay style race and it worked out great! Fit nicely and never did I have any issue with it moving or riding up as I ran! Great to hold phone, cards, keys, or small water bottle." —Amazon Customer
Get it from Amazon for $29.98+ (available in XXS–XXL and 13 colors).
9. A Kettle Gryp that'll turn any weight into a kettlebell for strength training workouts. If you don't have a kettlebell around and would like to combine both kettlebell and free weight movements into one workout, it's so easy: place it around a weight, close it up, and you're good to go. You can complete squats, leg raises, and more exercises without having to buy a set of kettlebells.
Promising reviews: "I've been looking for a product like this for a while. My career requires me to be a road warrior traveling every week Monday to Thursday and staying at hotels. Most hotels have at least dumbbells, but very few have kettlebells. This worked like a charm and I was able to bang out kettlebell swings no problem. I did find a competing product but never bit the bullet and bought it. It is made out of cast iron, weighed nearly 8 pounds, and cost around $150. I found this product on Amazon and not only is it dramatically cheaper, it is plastic and easily fits in my carry-on. Product feels solid while in use. The dumbbell does not slip or move at all within the handle. Between this product and the TRX Go, I have a portable gym that fits into my carry-on and allows me to have a great workout even if I’m stuck in hotel with a terrible gym." —Dennis
"This is awesome! Solved my problem of wanting kettlebells in various different weights I already had in dumbbells! Have used it every day and it is just what I expected." —Amazon Customer
Get it from Amazon for $34.95.
10. A digital jump rope so you can keep track of how many circles you jump at a time *and* check your progress. Instead of hopping on a treadmill for an express workout, you can complete a fun, heart-pumping cardio session right in your living room or driveway.
Promising review: "I bought this thanks to a TikTok influencer, and honestly, I'm glad I did. I wanted a way to exercise that was both fun and did not include going into a gym, and a jump rope seemed the perfect solution. I love the counter — that was the draw — but it also counts your calories and the amount of time that you've spent jumping to track your progress. I will say jumping rope is not as easy as I remember as a child, but I'm excited to continue using this product and get better and better at it. Definitely worth the purchase." —Nicole Osti
Get it from Amazon for $15.99+ (available in eight colors).
11. An aerobic step platform that'll ~elevate~ your next workout if you're a little bored with the basics. Want to complete some cardio? This baby starts at 4 inches tall, but easily raises to six inches depending on the height you need! How about some push-ups or planks? Yep, you can do those too with it!
Reviewers also love this piece of equipment because it's sturdy — so you don't have to worry about sliding around while you're working out!
Promising review: "LOVE my new stepper. Been doing the workouts now for 3 weeks and love this step. It’s flat for when you sit on it or put your hands on it for push ups/planks, etc. It’s sturdy too and easy to move. I absolutely love this stepper and highly recommend it for exercisers." —angelcourtney9
Get it from Amazon for $28.98+ (available in four colors).
12. And a weighted workout bar to ~step up~ any aerobics routine. Instead of doing regular butt kicks or jumping jacks for your legs, you can add this piece of equipment to work out your arms and core too!
Promising review: "There is so much you can do with this bar I’m so glad I ordered it! I got the 20-pound bar and I would definitely consider getting both a lighter and heavier bar to switch it up for different exercises. I really love this in place of dumbbells and it’s been fun finding different ways to use it. If you get this bar there’s really nothing else you need" —Amazon Customer
Get it from Amazon for $33.49 (also available in more weight sizes).