25 Products You Need To Give Your Outdoor Space A Major Glow-Up
Roast s'mores, read a book, or watch the sunset while you enjoy your newly-decorated outdoor hub.
We hope you love the products we recommend! All of them were independently selected by our editors. Just so you know, BuzzFeed may collect a share of sales or other compensation from the links on this page if you decide to shop from them. Oh, and FYI — prices are accurate and items in stock as of time of publication.
1. Pretty outdoor string lights to turn your balcony, backyard, or patio into a twinkling paradise. They'll look gorgeous in the evening, especially when the sun is setting.
2. A star and moon fire pit that'll help you roast marshmallows and get a lil' warmth on cooler nights. Your backyard will have a serene glow while you take in the sights and sounds of the evening.
3. A set of chic patio chairs so you can lounge in style *and* be comfy while you're taking a break outdoors.
4. A portable high-top party bar because you can safely store water, beer, soda, and other cocktail-ready beverages *and* have the perf corner for making drinks.
5. Wooden lanterns so you can give your front door, balcony, or porch a rustic, "I'm so dang ready for fall" look. They easily fit pillar candles and will be beautiful additions to your outdoor space.
6. A hanging hammock chair that'll be your go-to cozy spot when you wanna read a book, take a nap, or enjoy a drink outside.
7. A splurge-worthy weather pod so you can have a covered hangout spot *and* protect your outdoor furniture from impromptu rain showers.
8. A chair and table set you'll want to place in your outdoor sanctuary ASAP: It comes with cozy sponge-filled seats for comfort *and* removable covers you can easily pop off for cleaning.
9. A bocce ball set that'll give you hours of backyard play with the fam. You'll also get a killer arm and wrist workout. Adoro le bocce!
10. A portable grill so you can easily cook kebabs, veggie burgers, and hot dogs in your tiny outdoor space. It also has a nonstick coating, which will make whipping up BBQs a breeze with less cleanup.
11. A cute doormat to give your guests a proper greeting and encourage them to take off their shoes *before* coming inside your home.
12. Artificial decorative leaves that'll help you turn your outdoor space into a soothing, "green" haven with plenty of privacy. You'll get 94X39 inches of this faux material, which is water-resistant and easily wraps around railings.
13. An inflatable sofa so cozy, comfortable, and perf for the outdoors, you'll forget you're not actually sleeping in a bed. It also doesn't take up a lot of space, so you can use it for your patio or apartment balcony.
14. An outdoor wreath that's so ~gourd-ous~ for your front door. This 'gram-worthy piece of decor features colorful leaves, flowers, and a pumpkin to get you (and your home) in the fall spirit.
15. A gorgeous solar wind chime that'll make your porch look like a colorful disco after the sun goes down.
16. A cute dining set so perfect for outdoor meals with fam and friends. You can easily fit up to four people and it works great for smaller decks and patios, especially if you want somewhere to sit and eat all year round.
17. A set of outdoor yard drink holders to hold your vino, cold beverages, and soda cans. It's about time you give your chilled drinks a safe spot that's not the ground.
18. Marshmallow roasting sticks for backyard s'mores nights. Wouldn't it be nice to get your marshmallows nice and toasty without a goopy mess?
19. A sunshade triangle because sometimes it's too hot outside and you need a little more UV protection on your patio. This fabric comes in a bunch of sizes, so you can cover and cool down most of your outdoor space.
20. A leafy garland you'll ~fall in love with~ and can wrap around your window, porch railing, or front door. This beauty is a heavenly combo of yellow, orange, and red leaves that'll transition your home from summer to autumn.
21. A set of decorative throw pillows that have a fun cactus print and will easily fit on outdoor sofas and lounge chairs.
22. A waterproof Bluetooth speaker for times when you want to listen to soothing jazz, indie, or R&B music while you're relaxing on your deck or balcony. You won't have to use your smartphone or computer again to play beats outside.
23. Lady bug wall art that won't ~bug~ your garden decor scheme and look really, really cute on your fence or backyard tree.
24. A giant 4 Connect game because you and the kiddos will get to spend time together *and* create big blue and red lines in the backyard.
25. A chevron-print rug that'll suit your outdoor space for every season. Whether you enjoy picnics in the summer or cozy happy hours in the fall, this gem will cover your patio floor *and* feel so dang soft on your feet.
You, after transforming your outdoor space into a chill hangout spot:
Reviews have been edited for length and/or clarity.