1. A blinds duster because it's been a minute since you've cleaned your window blinds, and you just noticed they're covered in gross debris. It comes with washable microfiber sleeves that'll effectively pick up dust and can clean the tops and bottoms of two blinds at the same time. 😲
Note: This isn't recommended for large blinds or straight blinds, so for those you may want to try a bigger duster, such as this fluffy microfiber one.
Promising review: "I'll be honest, I ordered this because of the price. After reviewing several other options and having been disappointed with previous dusters I've had, I figured why spend more money on something that isn't going to work? So I ordered the least expensive option, but wow does this little tool rock! It's very easy to use and clean. It does a fantastic job of cleaning and dusting the blinds and gets *all* of the crud off of them. My blinds haven't been this clean since the day they were first installed. Very happy with purchase." —Amazon Shopper
Get a duster brush and five microfiber sleeves from Amazon for $7.99+ (available in two colors).
2. A Wet & Forget shower cleaner that (gasp) you can literally leave and clean later. Instead of bending over a tub and scrubbing for eternity, all you have to do is apply to the grimy area, go do something more enjoyable, and rinse it away the next day.
3. An all-natural oven scrub for your oven that's been dirty for a long time. Pumice stone and essential oils help remove grime from oven racks and the interior glass panel of your oven door. You'll be glad that pie goo from three weeks ago is finally gone with a quick (and seamless) cleaning session.
4. A bagless, touchless stationary vacuum so you can bid farewell to flimsy dustpans that make messes worse. Just sweep debris towards this high-tech gadget and it'll instantly suck it up for you.
5. Toilet fizzy bombs because your toilet is very stinky and you need to freshen it up ASAP. Drop one of these lil' flowers inside the bowl and it'll leave behind a pleasant scent and help eliminate gross stains. 💩
6. And these toilet-cleaning gel stamps to keep your bathroom throne free from gross residue and rings. Stick one of these babies inside your bowl and enjoy a clean toilet for up to 12 days. You're welcome.
7. A pet hair remover that'll immediately roll away lots of fur on your bedding and couch cushions. If your pet loves to leave a fluffy mess around your home, this tool will come to the rescue and clean it up FAST.
8. A cooktop-cleaning kit because the burned food on your stove is an eyesore and a pain to remove, but this makes it easy! It comes with a bottle of cleaner, a cleaning pad, and a scraper that'll gently eliminate stains without causing damage.
Use this trio on a variety of smooth cooktop ranges, including ceramic, glass, halogen, and more!
Promising review: "I had tried four different cleaners before discovering this one and I wish I would have found it sooner! All of that caked-on liquid that runs out of the pans and burns into the stove top while you’re cooking?? This removes all of it. It doesn’t scratch your glass-top stove top and it leaves it looking brand new. I won’t ever buy another cleaner — this is it for me!" —Christine
Get it from Amazon for $9.80.