31 Products That'll Help Make Your Living Room Look Really Pretty
Couches, tapestries, and more decor for your fave seating area in the house.
We hope you love the products we recommend! All of them were independently selected by our editors. Just so you know, BuzzFeed may collect a share of sales or other compensation from the links on this page if you decide to shop from them. Oh, and FYI — prices are accurate and items in stock as of time of publication.
1. A green sectional that'll complement your earthy home decor aesthetic. It also comes with two pillows for all the cozy feels.
2. A gorgeous tapestry for the wall space above your armchair, mantel, or couch. It'll go with all of your furniture and transform your fave seating area into a chill sanctuary.
3. A floating circle shelf because your windowsill, coffee table, and TV stand are cluttered with keepsakes and you want a creative way to show off your fave things. With three shelves and a cool shape, your frames, cameras, and sculptures will finally have a safe (and neat) storage spot.
4. Nesting tables that not only look amazing, but will save you so much space in your living room. You can place them together or keep them apart depending on your layout.
5. A sunburst wall mirror so you can see your reflection and hang a pretty piece of home decor over your couch or fireplace at the same time.
6. A shelf floor lamp to illuminate your space and show off small picture frames and artwork at the same time.
7. An abstract print rug so you can make your favorite reading nook or windowsill corner a chill hangout spot. It'll cover up your hardwood floor *and* feel super soft on your feet.
8. A glass coffee table with design showroom vibes and an eye-catching design that'll upgrade your living room setup. This gorgeous centerpiece is also roomy enough for photo albums, drinks, and other belongings.
9. A bubble pendant trio so you can add beautiful accent lighting above your sitting area or coffee table.
10. Vintage-inspired candle holders for your fireplace mantel, windowsill, or living room side table. Don't you just love the metal flower detailing on these beauties?!
11. A flared arm loveseat you'll absolutely adore if you don't have enough room to accommodate a big couch or sofa.
12. A fringed vase because A) you just really, really love flowers and B) your coffee table is looking a little boring right now. This beauty will add a pop of color to your living room and display your floral bouquets.
13. A convertible sofa so your guests can actually have a good place to sleep that's not an air mattress. This pretty piece of furniture easily converts from a couch to a sleeper and will save you a little space if your living room isn't the biggest.
14. A cute side table you'll want to place next to your couch or sofa. Whenever you want to reach for your cup of coffee or grab a remote, it won't require you to get up from your comfy spot.
15. A pink bookcase for your books, magazines, and journals. With three roomy shelves and a mod-inspired design, this piece of furniture will score you tons of compliments and make your living room look lively.
16. Cute window curtains that'll let in just enough sunlight and give an airy feel to your living room.
17. A textured pouf so you can add a pop of color to your living room *and* prop your feet on something comfy.
18. A cushioned floor pillow because you need a comfy oasis near your windowsill for reading or meditating.
19. A splurge-worthy flared arm sofa so you can look stylish as hell while you binge-watch Netflix or read a book. It has a beautiful design and gives you enough room to stretch your legs.
20. A three-tier plant stand that'll show off your fave plant babies and look adorable next to an armchair or couch.
21. A colorful art print because you can bring positive vibes to your living room and enjoy a heartwarming scene whenever you're sipping coffee or relaxing on the couch.
22. Storage baskets to stash knitting gear, remotes, and other small things. You'll finally be able to see the top of your coffee table again!
23. A gorgeous bookshelf that'll be a storage upgrade for your plant babies, mini sculptures, and all the novels you want to catch up on.
24. A roomy TV stand because you want to create the ultimate entertainment hub *without* having to get up from the couch. Display your TV, store away DVDs and games, and hide cables with this rustic piece of furniture.
25. A light switch cover that's small, but still adds a vintage aesthetic to your living room. With scalloped detailing and an antique-inspired design, you won't have to stare at a bare wall again.
26. A ~stellar~ photo display to hang above your sofa, TV stand, or fireplace. You can finally show off your fave postcards and pictures without using a bunch of frames.
27. A double incense holder because you really want to enjoy soothing scents while you curl up on the couch or loveseat. This gem fits two incense sticks and looks stunning on a side table.
28. A pretty tapestry you'll ~love to the moon and back.~ Buh-bye bare living room walls, it's been real.
29. A tassel throw blanket so you can stay cozy during binge-watching marathons and naps. Wrap this soft cocoon around you and we're pretty sure you'll be nice and toasty in no time.
30. A glamorous bar cart for DIY happy hour and wine night. This shiny baby has two storage areas and will give you enough space for vino, cocktail shakers, and more barware. Plus, you won't have to leave the living room anymore to enjoy your fave drink.
31. A corner shelf because your living room wall is bare and your candles, succulents, and artwork could use an Insta-worthy display.
You, after giving your living room a major glow-up:
Reviews have been edited for length and/or clarity.