We hope you love the products we recommend! All of them were independently selected by our editors. Some may have been sent as samples, but all opinions and reviews are our own. Just so you know, BuzzFeed may collect a share of sales or other compensation from the links on this page if you decide to shop from them. Oh, and FYI — prices are accurate and items in stock as of time of publication.
1. Core sliders for days when you want to give your abs a good workout beyond standard crunches. Your transverse abdominis and obliques will be *on fire* after using these helpers for planks, push-ups, and mountain climbers.
Promising review: "These gliding disc core sliders have been working out great! They are definitely taking my workouts to a new level and making me use my core like never before! You can definitely feel the burn while working out with them and target muscles that don’t normally get as much attention!" —Coleen
Get them from Amazon for $9.95 (available in four colors).
2. A set of resistance bands so you can gradually strengthen your butt and legs over time. You'll get a light, medium, and heavy resistance band that'll level up squats, donkey kicks, and more lower body movements. And, they fit in your gym bag so you can take them with you for your next sweat sesh!
Promising reviews: "I love that the resistance bands are made from a woven material and not plastic. This really boosts their durability. The three resistance ratings (light, medium, and heavy) are appropriately challenging. They come with a nice drawstring bag, for traveling or on the go. I have been using them consistently for three weeks and I am already noticing gradual results. Would recommend!" —Renee
"I was pleasantly surprised. I actually saw this product recommended on TikTok and I had to try them. I absolutely love them. They're very durable. Comfortable and the level of stretch is perfect. I wasn't expecting a storage bag or workout booklet. Would definitely recommend!!" —Josie Chavez
Get it from Amazon for $17.99 (available in three color combos).
3. Bosu balance ball pods that take up minimal space, yet give you a wow-worthy sweat session thanks to their versatility. Place them under your hands for modified push-ups *or* under your feet for squats to make each movement more challenging and feel all of your stabilization muscles work a little harder.
Each of these is 6.5 inches and comes with two sides: a dome-shaped one for balancing and a flat-shaped one for stability. Reviewers love these small pods because they can still complete bodyweight exercises without having to buy a large Bosu ball. If you would like one though, this 25-inch one comes in a bunch of colors and works great for all types of fitness routines!
Promising reviews: "Game changer to add these to my workout. What a core workout! Although some of my exercises are more difficult (because of the muscles being worked due to balance) my hands and wrists really appreciated these instead of the floor or a mat. Easy to carry in my bag to the gym." —Melodee A. Reigel
Get a pair from Amazon for $32.77.
4. Exercise dice with 36 different workouts to try: Roll from two orange dice for HIIT movements like mountain climbers and lateral lunges *or* a green dice for stretches and yoga poses. Never again will you be bored doing the same routine, because there will be so many combo circuits to try with this cool set!
Fitness instructors also swear by these dice for group workouts!
Promising reviews: "These are so cool, and I never knew they existed. My wife started shouting, 'Those are so cool? Where did you get those? I love them.' She works out about 50 minutes a day, six days a week. She immediately started rolling these every morning for her workout. And, she posted pictures of these to show all her workout friends on Facebook within about 10 minutes of getting them. She had to promise to bring them into the gym so everyone could see them. Do not hesitate to pick these up if you do these kinds of exercises or you work out in small groups." —Andrew A. Russell
"I teach fitness classes for both children and adults. I love the variety of exercises on the various dice. The quality is great and have added an element of fun to my group classes!" —Kristen M. Dallhoff
Get a set of three from Amazon for $27.95.
5. Or a pack of dumbbell exercise cards that'll mix up your fitness training with weighted planks, thrusters, and shoulder presses galore. You'll never know what's coming up next in the deck and your arms, legs, and core will be like, "Hello, where have you been all my life?"
Promising review: "I bought these to get some new ideas to mix up my gym routine. I got a lot of new ideas from these cards. Some were reminders of ones I already know, but there are a bunch of really interesting ones that I've been mixing in. The countless combinations you can create is making my workouts more fun and motivating." —Paisley
Get it from Amazon for $16.25+ (available in 19 volumes).
6. A set of 2-, 3-, and 5-pound weights to keep on hand for barre and light strength workouts. They won't slip out of your hands during reps, plus they come with a stand for easy storage that won't take up too much space. Lots of reviewers recommend them if you're new to exercising or just getting back into a routine and want to start small!
Check it out on TikTok here.
Promising review: "These weights have the perfect coating that keeps your hands from slipping with a firm grip throughout your workout from start to finish. I bought the 8-pound pair and have had them for almost a year. There was no peeling of the rubber coating. Different color scheme makes it easy to switch weights quickly to a different weight. Would definitely purchase again!" —Timir
Get it from Amazon for $55.03 (also available in sets of two and 11 other weight combinations).
7. Or adjustable dumbbells because they'll help you level up your strength training sessions and are easy to use. Lift between 2.5 and 15 pounds with this set that'll be great for arm-focused workouts. And you can skip having to reach for four different sizes of weights anytime you're ready to break a sweat.
Promising review: "These are exactly what I needed. I can use the lighter settings for workout classes and I am building my strength with the 10-lb settings. I am looking forward to the point when that is too easy and I move up to the heavier weights. The system is easy to use, simple to switch between weights and was much less expensive than other brands. The handles are comfortable too." —LauraWin
Get a set of two from Amazon for $179.99.
8. A weighted fitness hoop that'll give you a fun workout basically anywhere at home and help you focus on your abs. This adjustable gem will take you straight back to P.E. class as you move your hips to your favorite Spotify playlist. Added bonus? Your core will also be FEELING IT thanks to the attached 3-pound weight.
Check it out on TikTok here.
Promising reviews: "I actually really liked this. I bought it to spice up my ab routine which worked. It's actually a lot of fun and is a great ab workout if you can keep it going. It's very easy to assemble and does not come apart when using it. You do need some space to use it and it can be loud. I usually just plug in my headphones and then I can't really hear it. It can be weird to get used to at first too and does take some core strength to keep going, but I really think this is a cool and unique ab workout that's more fun than the traditional crunches and sit-ups." —Adrianna
"The hoop is a lot of fun! I’ve been using it for at least 30 minutes every day for the past few weeks. It definitely keeps my heart rate up and is keeping my legs strong!" —TARA FLATT
Get it from Amazon for $33.99+ (available in 15 colors).
9. A Power Press Push-Up Board because it'll make improving your form and technique a fun challenge. It comes with a color-coded board system, so you can switch push-up positions to target specific muscles in your back, chest, shoulders, and triceps. Just place the included nonslip hand grips in the red, green, blue, or yellow slots and you'll be good to exercise.
This board comes with a training manual and access to online training workouts. What's great about this board is workout versatility, you can change between 30 push-up positions and not stick with the same movements every time. Plus, the handle grips can help you properly align your body and avoid straining your hands and wrists.
Promising review: "I bought this because of the reviews, so it was only fair for me to leave one as well. I was so impressed by this equipment. I am so tired after doing push-ups all over the place on this thing. There is a chart that came with it that even gives combos to try with each hand in a different position. The board itself is color coded, so you don't even have to look at the chart to figure out what areas you want to hit. It's simple, but it is high quality. The handles lock in tight and do not wobble at all while you are using it. I love this, it is well worth the $50. If you are considering purchasing this but are on the fence, believe me you can trust the reviews." —Jason Lester
Get it from Amazon for $69.99.
10. Or push-up bars that'll feel way better than dumbbells or bare hands when you're doing push-ups on the floor. Each handle gives you a solid grip and rotates as you go down, so you're not slipping and sliding. Doing push-ups on your knees? No problem, they'll be great for those too.
Promising review: "The first time I used them, I felt burn (the good kind) in the back/neck area. I looked up a diagram of musculature online, and it corresponded precisely with the trapezius muscles. I know that a product can't cure lazy, but knowing that I'm doing push-ups the right way and being able to feel the results makes me want to do more push-ups." —Amazon Customer
Get them from Amazon for $31.99.
11. A durable slam ball so you can try some CrossFit *or* build body strength at the gym. What's great about this piece of equipment is that it comes in different weights, so you can work with 10 pounds or 40 pounds depending on your fitness level. Complete squats, push-ups, planks, and more moves, plus hit multiple muscle groups.
Promising review: "This ball feels durable and the texture makes it easier to use. My 15-year-old and I both use it. We've thrown it, slammed it, done squats, various core exercises and push-ups with one hand on the ball. This adds variety and functional movements to your workout. I'm very happy with the purchase." —Amazon Customer
Get it from Amazon for $27+ (available in seven different weights and five colors).
12. A Kettle Gryp that'll turn any weight into a kettlebell for strength training workouts. If you don't have a kettlebell around and would like to combine both kettlebell and free weight movements into one workout, it's so easy: place it around a weight, close it up, and you're good to go. You can complete squats, leg raises, and more exercises without having to buy a set of kettlebells.
Promising review: "Love this for my home gym. Dumbbells are expensive and kettlebells are even more expensive, so I was intrigued when I saw this attachment. It's hard plastic and feels good in the hands, it's what I expected. I use this grip to do kettlebell swings, squats, Romanian and straight-leg deadlifts, and other basic exercises. Happy with my purchase and glad I can use the dumbbells I already have." —Lauren J.
Get it from Amazon for $34.95.
13. An ab roller so you can ~roll~ your way to a stronger core on your bedroom floor. If you need a break from your go-to crunches and sit-ups, this compact gadget will put your muscles to work in less time than a typical ab circuit.
Promising review: "I had been pretty inactive for about six months, and all at the same time, I started eating healthy, working out four to five times per week, and incorporating home ab workouts with the Ab Carver Pro. I've used it about three to four times per week for the past six weeks and I have noticed a drastic improvement in my core strength and ab definition. Now, I also do occasional ab workouts at the gym with other exercise routines, but this has been a great supplemental tool to work on my core. I would recommend to anyone, especially if you're tired of doing sit-ups!" —Scott
Get it from Amazon for $39.99.
14. Pull-up assistance bands that'll make exercises a little bit easier by helping you do more reps and improve your form. If you want to work on moves like pull-ups, chin-ups, or muscle dips, you can try five different resistance levels spanning from lightweight to heavy.
You can also attach them to other pieces of equipment *or* use them like regular resistance bands while working out.
Promising review: "I was looking for a band that I could use to help me get that extra rep for a pull-up assist and something I could attach to my Olympic bar when squatting or benching. These worked wonders. I bought one originally but caved and bought another so I could attach it to both ends of the barbell. Highly recommend!" —Kristian
15. A yoga mat with illustrated poses, so you can improve your flow with a little guidance and not have to google an entire workout! It shows 70 yoga positions that vary from Goddess Squat to Warrior III and makes it easy to quickly check on your form. Roll this baby out on the floor, stretch, and mix up your practice with a fun visual format.
This mat is 24” wide x 68" long and 5mm thick! It's also made with a moisture-wicking material that'll help keep sweat at bay while you're practicing yoga.
Promising review: "I absolutely love this, and so does my seven-year-old! He and I enjoy doing the poses on the mat, and it helps me figure out which is being referred to by name. It's a great thickness, although I still use my kneeling pad for my old knees! As a beginner in the yoga world, this is perfect for staying on track and not feeling totally lost!! I would definitely buy again!" —Amazon Customer
Get it from Amazon for $27.99 (available in nine colors).
16. And a pair of yoga blocks to help improve your balance and work on challenging poses. If you need additional support while you sit or stand on a mat, definitely use these during your next flow.
Promising review: "Product was as described and exactly what I needed. These are good firm yoga blocks that work well for standard yoga poses like standing splits or triangle where I can't reach the floor with my hands. Works well for use during supported bridge poses as well. The construction seems to be of high quality, no issues with disintegration or slippage when working out. Easy to clean as well." —Ashley Roberts
Get a pair from Amazon for $13.25.
17. A yoga wheel you'll ~wheely~ love for increasing mobility and strengthening inversions as your move through your practice. It helps to not only stretch your back but also release tension along your spine.
Promising review: "I absolutely love my UpCircleSeven Yoga Wheel. Before I purchased, I researched many different wheels and decided to choose this one. Let me tell you, I am not disappointed. This wheel has assisted me in so many yoga poses and has helped me to even strengthen my inversions. I am also a private yoga instructor and this wheel even assists me in my classes; whether beginner or advanced, this wheel serves an amazing purpose every time." —Jahnee
Get it from Amazon for $42.97 (available in 13 colors and two lengths).
18. A pair of adjustable Bala Bangles to add a lil' resistance (not to mention style) to your fitness routine. They only weigh one pound each, but they'll help boost strength whenever you're doing cardio or taking a barre class.
Want to level up your next sweat session? These Bala Bangles are available in two sizes (1 pound or 2 pounds) for your workout needs.
Promising review: "I ordered these to be worn around my ankles so I that I can work on my control and strength for skiing. They are the perfect addition to my workout and to my lifestyle. Just wearing them makes me feel like I am doing something rather than nothing. A bonus is that they are super stylish and they fit well!!" —Denise Raider
19. Or a Bala Power Ring if the thought of using dumbbells or kettlebells makes you cringe, but you still want an upper-body workout that's fun and will give you gradual results. This 10-pound circle can be used in so many ways: Lift it up or down during Pilates, hold it while you complete squats, *or* swing it if you'd like to strengthen your arms.
Promising review: "LOVE the power ring. So easy to hold and use, and perfect weight. I’ve been using it as an alt to a kettle bell as well as for kneeling/standing core exercises." —Emma G.
20. An adjustable weight bench for various dumbbell exercises. With seven back positions and three seat positions, you can comfortably sit and lay on your back while you're completing bicep curls or chest presses. No more using the floor or a flimsy chair when you want to work on your upper body.
It folds up for compact storage!
Promising review: "I live in a studio apartment and had a full bench that I couldn’t stand looking at anymore. I wanted something just as functional but easy to store. This bench is perfect! I was afraid it wouldn’t be as sturdy as my other bench and that I may not be able to do step-ups safely on it. I could not have been more wrong. This bench is high quality and extremely sturdy. Folds down easily and comes fully assembled. It honestly has blown me away. Worth every penny. Slips right into my closet. With this, my power blocks, and resistance bands I can have a fully functioning gym set up available to me right in the closet of my studio apartment! Wish I would have purchased sooner." —Breanna
Get it from Amazon for $169.79.