21 Essential Products You May Want To Stash In Your Bag Right Now
Keep minor inconveniences at bay with these small and useful products.
We hope you love the products we recommend! All of them were independently selected by our editors. Just so you know, BuzzFeed may collect a share of sales or other compensation from the links on this page if you decide to shop from them. Oh, and FYI — prices are accurate and items in stock as of time of publication.
1. A cute, reusable shopping bag that'll come in handy for your last-minute grocery trips. It folds into a small pouch and doesn't take up too much space in your bag.
2. A pair of sleek wireless earbuds with noise cancellation and Bluetooth pairing, so you can listen to music and podcasts without interruptions.
3. A compact magnifying mirror that'll give a detailed view of your gorgeous face. If you need to fix your mascara, gloss, or concealer, this small object will be a big help for last-minute touch-ups.
4. A portable charger, so your smartphone won't run out of juice whenever you're texting your crew, posting pics for the 'gram, or playing games on the go.
5. A migraine stick for pesky head and neck tension that won't go away. Its essential oils formula can help offset the first signs of a migraine, so you can enjoy your day sans pain.
6. Pocket-friendly hand sanitizer, so you can clean sticky fingers and keep germs at bay while you're traveling.
7. An 18-in-1 multi-purpose pocket tool to open beer bottles, unscrew bolts, open cans, and more. It easily fits in your wallet, too, just in case you need to make repairs on your commute or next road trip.
8. Tiny mints that taste good and give you fresh breath on the spot. They come in a portable tin that can be stashed in your pocket or daily carry-all.
9. Burt's Bees' Lip Balm to soothe cracked, dry, and irritated lips. Stash one of these babies in your makeup pouch or backpack so your pout stays perfect all day long.
10. A colorful pill box that'll hold all your medications. It clasps shut and isn't see-through, making it a safe storage option for prescriptions.
11. A bottle of Poo-Pourri Before-You-Go Toilet Spray, so you can do your business in peace *and* leave a heavenly scent in the bathroom.
12. Pepto Chewable Tablets that'll act fact if you get an upset stomach. You'll be grateful to have a pack of these on hand after Taco Tuesday...
13. An RFID-blocking credit card holder, so you can keep your driver's license and credit cards safe from identity theft.
14. A tiny tweezer set for impromptu eyebrow troubles. This four-piece set is so compact and easily slides into a makeup pouch or bag.
15. A lightning bolt key ring that'll hold all your keys and be easy to find in your backpack or purse. Rummaging? We don't have time for that.
16. A mini emergency kit for days when your manicure chips, your hair is not cooperating, or if you need to floss, stat. This fun set comes with nail polish remover, clear elastics, and other must-have goods for minor inconveniences.
17. Organic pocket tampons, so you can have a stress-free period and still have room in your bag for everything else.
18. A portable water bottle that's leak-proof, compact, and easy to carry. Stay hydrated and stash this container with all your other essentials.
19. A small natural deodorant, so you can smell fabulous and not let sweat get in the way of your daily activities.
20. Small facial tissues that'll come in handy for allergy season, a cold, or times when no paper towels or napkins are available.
You, ready for whatever comes your way...
Reviews have been edited for length and/or clarity.