29 Pieces Of Activewear To Wear For Fall Workouts
Comfy hoodies, thermal leggings, and more clothes for your fall fitness routine.
We hope you love the products we recommend! All of them were independently selected by our editors. Just so you know, BuzzFeed may collect a share of sales or other compensation from the links on this page if you decide to shop from them. Oh, and FYI — prices are accurate and items in stock as of time of publication.
1. A waterproof rain jacket so you'll be prepared whenever a fall sprinkle or downpour strikes. With a lightweight hood and breathable shape, you'll stay dry and cozy on your outdoor adventures.
2. A fleece thermal that'll keep you toasty but not drench you in sweat when it's cold outside. It's made with fabric that wicks away moisture *and* helps you stay warm, so you can crush your next jog, run, or bike ride.
3. A high-impact sports bra because it will keep you supported (and *very* comfortable) during your next cardio session, especially if you have a bigger bust. A built-in bra and wide shoulder straps are a heavenly combo for jumps, squats, and lunges.
4. A lightweight tee to wear when you're hiking on in-between weather days. Take in all the views and say goodbye to pit stains with this breathable piece of clothing.
5. A pair of bike shorts that won't ride up, show off your underwear, or feel super tight around your thighs. (Cue Rihanna singing "Where have you been, all my life?!")
6. High-rise leggings so you can power through your indoor cycling session without bunching or sagging. These babies will stay up on your waist and still feel comfortable, even if you're peddling really fast on a stationary bike.
7. A twist-front crop top because you want to look cute and not be too sweaty during virtual bootcamp classes. You will also *finally* have something to wear with your fave high-rise leggings and bike shorts.
8. A medium-support sports bra that'll look gorgeous on you if you're attending a virtual spin class or lifting weights indoors. Adjustable front straps will minimize bouncing and sewn-in cups will give your boobs a supportive pillow.
9. A short-sleeve top with an open tie-back and lightweight fabric perfect for indoor yoga. You'll be ~ohm-mazed~ with this gem's breathability and comfort during your practice.
10. A comfy hoodie to throw over a tank or T-shirt when you want a break from compressive clothing. You'll feel so cozy when you go power walking or take a virtual Pilates class.
11. Matching sports bra and leggings that'll solve the problem of "I don't know what the heck to wear" when you're trying to squeeze in a cardio session. This coordinating set will make dressing for HIIT, Zumba, or kickboxing so dang easy.
12. A sports bra/crop top because A) you'll save time getting dressed for the gym and B) you won't have to wear multiple layers (your chest will thank you for *not* wearing a sports bra, T-shirt, and hoodie when you're on the treadmill or StairMaster).
13. An off-shoulder top that won't be drenched by the time you're done working out (thank you moisture-wicking fabric) and works amazing for indoor cycling sessions.
14. Calf compression sleeves to slip on whenever you need sweet relief from long runs. These boost blood flow and minimize swelling, so you can crush your route sans pain.
15. A performance tank so soft and comfy for rock climbing, strength training, and everything in between. Enjoy chest support and less sweat thanks to a built-in bra and moisture-wicking fabric.
16. A pair of leggings that won't actually feel like workout leggings thanks to their stretchy fabric and nonhugging fit. Skip the compression shorts and wear these comfy bottoms instead for your next cardio session.
17. Moisture-wicking pants with a jogger-like silhouette and a comfy material perfect for nature walks or backpacking trips. You'll move freely, not be drenched in sweat, and look chic while you hit up the trails.
18. A scallop sports bra that'll look cute and not feel too tight. You can actually *move* when you lift weights or do push-ups and not deal with digging straps.
19. A zip-up jacket so you won't be like "oh my gosh, I'm so cold" when you're running outside. It even has thumbholes that stay in place, so you won't have to awkwardly adjust your sleeves mid-workout.
20. Windproof pants so warm, comfortable, and breathable for waterfall walks, trail hikes, and mountain trips. These babies are also waterproof and have plenty of pocket space for your phone, keys, and wallet.
21. A top and bike short set because there *will* be times when it's a little warm in the fall and you don't want to wear cold weather activewear yet.
22. A long-sleeve top that'll show off your fave sports bras and double up as a cute piece of loungewear. You'll be so comfy in it even if you're exercising at home.
23. A mid-impact sports bra to minimize bouncing during HIIT circuits. Your chest will stay in place and not feel too constricted if you're doing a lot of high knees and jumping jacks.
24. Fleece running tights so your butt and legs can stay warm if you're enjoying crisp fall weather and taking your workout outdoors.
25. Squat-proof leggings you'll absolutely love for leg day. They'll stay put on your waist and you won't have to do a pull-up dance every time you come up from deadlifts or lunges.
26. A basic workout tee that'll keep you cool thanks to cotton material and a comfy shape. Plus, it'll go with your fave leggings and joggers.
27. Cuffed pants to keep your legs warm and match fall foliage outside. Yep, ~leaf~ it up to these babies to complete your autumn workout uniform.
28. A seamless tank top because you won't have to deal with uncomfortable straps or red marks during workouts. Yes to actually lifting your arms up without feeling like you're wearing a corset!
29. A cropped hoodie for times when you only have high-rise leggings or bike shorts to wear. It's *just* the right length and won't make you feel like you're stuck in a cocoon at the gym.
You, taking your fall workouts to the next level:
Reviews have been edited for length and/or clarity.