3. Avoid the harshness of neon highlighters by purchasing a pack of Stabilo Boss Original Pastel Highlighters.
4. Love the look of black pages, but hate the idea of having a page full of wonky handwriting? Invest in a Whitelines Notebook, which offers white lines on slightly grey paper "for a better reading and writing experience".
5. Beat the left-handed struggle of smearing ink with your fist by grabbing some PaperMate InkJoy Gel Pens.
8. Give your daily life some structure with an Emily Ley Simplified Planner.
10. Or if you'd like a no-nonsense notebook you can dress up yourself, try a minimalist notebook from Muji.
11. Never worry about making a mistake again with Pilot Frixion Ball Erasable Gel Pens.
15. Invest in a decent fountain pen and live your best fancy life.
16. Or if you hate refilling the cartridges, opt for a disposable one.
17. Jazz up your journal with some washi tape.
18. And finally, get unique with your pen selection by taking your pick of Typo novelty pens.
Submissions have been edited for length and/or clarity.