We asked members of the BuzzFeed Community to tell us which products they'd recommend to anyone slightly obsessed with stationery. If that's you, read on for all your stationery needs:
1. Organise your life with an Erin Condren life planner.
2. Get picture-perfect study notes with Stabilo Point 88 Fineliners.
3. Avoid the harshness of neon highlighters by purchasing a pack of Stabilo Boss Original Pastel Highlighters.
4. Love the look of black pages, but hate the idea of having a page full of wonky handwriting? Invest in a Whitelines Notebook, which offers white lines on slightly grey paper "for a better reading and writing experience".
5. Beat the left-handed struggle of smearing ink with your fist by grabbing some PaperMate InkJoy Gel Pens.
6. Subscribe to a fun stationery service and get sent cool things every month.
7. Glam up your notebook with some Muji gel ink pens.
8. Give your daily life some structure with an Emily Ley Simplified Planner.
9. Start your bullet journal journey with a dotted notebook from Leuchtturm1917.
10. Or if you'd like a no-nonsense notebook you can dress up yourself, try a minimalist notebook from Muji.
11. Never worry about making a mistake again with Pilot Frixion Ball Erasable Gel Pens.
12. Make the pages of your planner extra colourful with some Zebra Mildliners.
13. Transform your student life with a Plum Paper planner.
14. Get colourful and creative with Magnetips Magnetic Pens.
15. Invest in a decent fountain pen and live your best fancy life.
16. Or if you hate refilling the cartridges, opt for a disposable one.
17. Jazz up your journal with some washi tape.
18. And finally, get unique with your pen selection by taking your pick of Typo novelty pens.
Submissions have been edited for length and/or clarity.