18 Products Anyone Slightly Obsessed With Stationery Should Already Have
The best of the best.
3. Avoid the harshness of neon highlighters by purchasing a pack of Stabilo Boss Original Pastel Highlighters.
4. Love the look of black pages, but hate the idea of having a page full of wonky handwriting? Invest in a Whitelines Notebook, which offers white lines on slightly grey paper "for a better reading and writing experience".
5. Beat the left-handed struggle of smearing ink with your fist by grabbing some PaperMate InkJoy Gel Pens.
8. Give your daily life some structure with an Emily Ley Simplified Planner.
10. Or if you'd like a no-nonsense notebook you can dress up yourself, try a minimalist notebook from Muji.
Submissions have been edited for length and/or clarity.