Hey Apple, We Still Need To Talk About Your Chargers
Make it your New Year's resolution, Apple. We believe in you.
2015 has seen a lot of changes for Apple. We complained about bendy iPhones and it released the iPhone 6s and 6s Plus, which were supposedly stronger.
We complained about the lack of racial diversity in emojis and they gave us MORE emojis.
And when they threw in the pink iPhone for fun, we were all thrilled!
But there's one small thing you forgot to fix, Apple.
One thing that we've been complaining about for quite some time.
We know you love a good update, so what's the update on the ole charger business?
You know, the whole "unravelling issue" we spoke about?
Because we've really, really tried to make the best of a bad situation with your excuse for chargers.
And they've continued to be the fucking worst.
1. They've split in the middle for no good reason.
2. Then split at the top, just because.
3. Then completely given up because they have no respect whatsoever.
4. They've completely stripped themselves of all responsibility.
5. They've sneakily unravelled when we weren't looking.
6. And they've fucked up our day.
7. We've employed our best efforts to prevent the inevitable happening.
8. Ingenious techniques have included the "spring from a pen" method...
9. The "Sellotape it to fuck" method...
10. And even the "fuck it, use a plaster" method.
11. Of course, there was the more sensible electrical tape method.
12. But there is no solution iPhone chargers can't utterly ruin.
13. Because somehow Apple updated and changed EVERYTHING, except the one bloody thing we need to charge the phone in the first place.
14. There's not much point having a brand-new iPhone 6s Plus if the charger looks like this, is there, Apple?
15. How does it unravel so goddamn quickly?
16. How many more times must we be greeted by this sight?
17. How long will the dreaded "turtleneck" continue to wreak havoc on our lives, signifying the beginning of the end?
18. How much more do you expect us to take?!
19. Without a doubt, 2015 has been the year iPhone chargers have been (and will probably continue to be) the fucking worst.
Fix it, Apple. 2016 is your year to do what's right.
Keep up with the latest daily buzz with the BuzzFeed Daily newsletter!