Charlotte, NC — At a Huffington Post panel discussion Wednesday, top economic thinkers, such as National Economic Council director Gene Sperling, and political figures, including rising Democratic star Julian Castro, the mayor of San Antonio, came together to brainstorm how America might bounce back from its economic slump.
Black Eyed Peas frontman Will.I.Am offered this enthusiastic recipe for job creation.
2. Step 1: “America, as far as job creation, why can’t we make things here?”
3. Step 2: “We need to understand where we need to go, buckle down and be hard-core with it.”
4. Step 3: “No stoppin’ ‘til it’s poppin’.”
- Over two dozen people were injured after a truck crashed into a crowd at a Mardi Gras parade, New Orleans police said.
- President Trump said he will skip the White House correspondents' dinner. On Friday, he called the media "the enemy of the people."
- Moderate to severe coral bleaching continues to affect the Great Barrier Reef almost a year after the worst bleaching crisis in history.
- Here's the beef: Rapper Remy Ma dragged Nicki Minaj in a new diss track, and she fired back with a Beyoncé endorsement 😱