Charlotte, NC — At a Huffington Post panel discussion Wednesday, top economic thinkers, such as National Economic Council director Gene Sperling, and political figures, including rising Democratic star Julian Castro, the mayor of San Antonio, came together to brainstorm how America might bounce back from its economic slump.
Black Eyed Peas frontman Will.I.Am offered this enthusiastic recipe for job creation.
2. Step 1: “America, as far as job creation, why can’t we make things here?”
3. Step 2: “We need to understand where we need to go, buckle down and be hard-core with it.”
4. Step 3: “No stoppin’ ‘til it’s poppin’.”
- Donald Trump wants President Obama to be investigated, saying he knew about Hillary Clinton's private email server 📩
- Transgender rights: How the bathroom fight is dividing top LGBT leaders and could change the future of the movement.
- Here's what European cities are offering to convince London's banks, companies, and entrepreneurs to move post-Brexit🍷🌞
- A dad is bringing his 6-year-old son's drawings to life with the help of Photoshop 🖊💭