Charlotte, NC — At a Huffington Post panel discussion Wednesday, top economic thinkers, such as National Economic Council director Gene Sperling, and political figures, including rising Democratic star Julian Castro, the mayor of San Antonio, came together to brainstorm how America might bounce back from its economic slump.
Black Eyed Peas frontman Will.I.Am offered this enthusiastic recipe for job creation.
2. Step 1: “America, as far as job creation, why can’t we make things here?”
3. Step 2: “We need to understand where we need to go, buckle down and be hard-core with it.”
4. Step 3: “No stoppin’ ‘til it’s poppin’.”
- DNC Day 1 is done: Bernie Sanders said Hillary Clinton "must become the next president," and Michelle Obama brought down the house 🏠 🇺🇸
- At least 19 people died and 20 others were injured in a knife attack at a facility for the disabled near Tokyo, Japan.
- The Solar Impulse 2 completed the first round-the-world solar-powered flight after landing in Abu Dhabi ☀️