Charlotte, NC — At a Huffington Post panel discussion Wednesday, top economic thinkers, such as National Economic Council director Gene Sperling, and political figures, including rising Democratic star Julian Castro, the mayor of San Antonio, came together to brainstorm how America might bounce back from its economic slump.
Black Eyed Peas frontman Will.I.Am offered this enthusiastic recipe for job creation.
2. Step 1: “America, as far as job creation, why can’t we make things here?”
3. Step 2: “We need to understand where we need to go, buckle down and be hard-core with it.”
4. Step 3: “No stoppin’ ‘til it’s poppin’.”
- France's highest court has reversed the burkini ban imposed on a town near Nice, a human rights group lawyer said.
- Hillary Clinton came closer than ever to attacking Donald Trump's character and tied her opponent to the "alt-right" movement.
- Italy declared a state of emergency in the regions hardest hit by Wednesday's earthquake. At least 267 people have died and 400 others were injured.