1. Athens, Greece — home of the 1896 Summer Olympics
2. Berlin, Germany — home of 1936 Summer Olympics
3. Atlanta, Georgia — home of the 1996 Summer Olympics
4. Beijing, China — home of the 2008 Summer Olympics.
5. Sarajevo, Bosnia — home of the 1984 Winter Olympics
Sign up for BuzzFeed's Rio Roundup newsletter to get the hottest news each day of the games!
If you can't see the signup box above, just go here to sign up!
The mural found in the former Olympic Village of the 1936 Olympic Games in Berlin has been correctly identified as Soviet in origin.