31 Things From Wayfair That’ll Help Solve Your Small(ish) Sleep Problems
Fluffy pillows, weighted eye masks, light-blocking curtains, and everything else you need to turn your sleepless nights into sweet dreams.
We hope you love the products we recommend! All of them were independently selected by our editors. Just so you know, BuzzFeed collects a share of sales and/or other compensation from the links on this page. Oh, and FYI — prices are accurate and items in stock as of time of publication.
1. A temperature-regulating gel memory foam pillow that will keep you cool and keep you from waking up with a stiff neck.
3. A weighted shoulder wrap and eye mask for when it's too hot for a full weighted blanket — the set is like two calming mini-gravity blankets.
4. A thick, puffy down alternative mattress pad, because its soft support will show your lumpy, too-hard mattress who's boss (you — you're the comfy, comfy boss).
5. A set of floor-sweeping blackout curtains that block sunlight, help keep rooms cooler, and dampen noise — basically, they do everything short of making your coffee.
6. A compact white noise machine with six settings and a timer, so you can fall asleep to the sound of babbling brooks or crickets (instead of your neighbors watching old Parks & Rec episodes).
7. A soft, weighted fleece blanket with a removable cover, because gentle pressure all over your body is a one-way ticket to Sleep City (I hear it's beautiful there this time of year).
8. An LED nightlight with motion sensors that'll light the way during your midnight bathroom break, but will leave the room dark when you're trying to actually sleep.
9. A light-blocking tent pod for folks who have been avoiding the great outdoors because sunlight wakes them up instantly.
10. A slim, machine-washable microfiber comforter so you can get all the warmth of a traditional comforter without all the bulk.
11. Or a fluffy goose down comforter for anyone who can only get a good night's sleep when they're burrowed inside a big ol' cocoon of cozy softness.
12. A plush, machine-washable heated blanket with 20 temperature settings and an auto-shut off feature, because a drafty house or spotty heating can turn your sweet dreams into an extremely chilly nightmare.
13. A quiet, hypoallergenic mattress protector that keeps dust and allergens from becoming trapped inside your mattress, so you won't be kept awake by a runny nose and watery eyes (or however else your allergies choose to torture you).
14. And a set of eight soft, quiet pillow protector cases so you can keep all those nasty allergens away from your sleeping face, too.
15. A hypoallergenic body pillow for when you need extra support around your hips or shoulders in bed (or if you just like to sleep on an enormous pillow).
16. A industrial-chic metal nightstand with built-in USB ports, because what's less soothing than fighting your partner for the one outlet in your bedroom?
17. A set of breathable cotton sheets that will help minimize the dreaded Night Sweats and keep you cool all night long.
18. A small, round knee pillow so you can feel the relief of sleeping with proper knee/back support, without using a pillow so big that it feels like there's someone else in bed with you.
19. A combination ceiling light/fan with a remote control for those who regularly tell themselves they'll get out of bed and turn the light off in just one minute (cut to: 5 a.m., when you groggily wake up to find that you absolutely did not turn the light off).
20. An adjustable bed frame with built-in massagers and a wireless remote, because being able to elevate your head or knees without piling pillows — or get a massage without putting on pants — is the true definition of luxury.
21. A wedge pillow that can support your head if you're prone to acid reflux, or just help you feel a little more comfortable when you're lounging around.
22. An upholstered headboard so you can make your bedroom look sophisticated, get back support as you read or watch TV, *and* keep yourself from accidentally bonking your noggin as you move around in bed, all in one fell swoop.
23. A reversible, sherpa-lined fleece throw blanket, for folks who can only sleep well when they are under a literal pile of blankets. *raises hand*
24. An aromatherapy diffuser with an automatic shutoff function, because nothing ruins a soothing pre-sleep aromatherapy session like thinking about how you're going to have to remember to turn your diffuser off when you're done.
25. A sturdy, antique-style metal Novogratz platform bed that doesn't require an additional box spring — just pop your mattress on top and start dreaming some truly stylish dreams.
27. A back and neck support pillow with a built-in pockets, so you can finally experience the joy of reading or watching TV in bed without leaning on a weird, wonky pile of pillows.
28. A rechargeable LED lamp with a dimmer switch and wireless device charging capability, because the future is now — right here, directly next to your bed, where it can help you read yourself to sleep.
29. A supportive C-shaped body pillow for pregnant people, or any side-sleeper who appreciates a little extra love for their back and neck.
30. A Casper foam mattress that's firm enough to keep you from sinking uncomfortably as you sleep, but soft enough for you to really snuggle into it.
31. A duvet cover and pillow sham set in a cool galaxy print, because finding cute covers is its own sleep dilemma, okay?
The reviews for this post have been edited for length and clarity.