4. Guaraná as a soda, and not as the extract in 5-Hour Energy™.
5. Getting fresh coconut water on the spot.
15. Being around people who can samba.
Like this lady!
16. Dressing up in all white and jumping into the ocean on New Year’s.
17. Getting your costume ready for CARNAVAL!!!
20. Chanting your soccer team’s battle cry at a home game.
Mengão do meu coracao!!!
22. Kids running around and playing soccer in packs with their smiling faces.
25. Some of the most beautiful architecture in the world.
Oscar Niemeyer everywhere you look!
26. Waterfalls, on waterfalls, on waterfalls.
30. This song that you still can’t get out of your head.
Yes, even after two years.
The Brazilian Diva.
33. And of course, watching this little breakdown of Pharrell and Snoop getting their samba on!
- French authorities have begun moving thousands of migrants and refugees from the makeshift "Jungle" camp in Calais.
- Trump supporters haranguing the press at rallies has become routine. Now, the alt-right has adopted an old Nazi term to describe reporters.
- Jay Z is holding a concert for Clinton in Ohio aimed at mobilizing a group she's struggled to excite: black voters. 🎤
- Girl Scout cookies for breakfast: General Mills says a cereal will be released in January 😋