1. Feeling like you're giving one cat more attention than the other.
2. The nightmare that is getting white cat hair on a black shirt.
3. The tragedy of accidentally stepping on their paw.
4. Cleaning their litter box and wondering how one cat can shit that much.
5. Having intelligent conversations with your cat in order to get things off your chest.
6. Feeling hella sad when they're in the way sleeping and you have to move them.
7. Or giving up entirely and letting them dictate when and where you can go.
8. Leaving for just two seconds and coming back to this.
9. Having to buy new headphones every few months because your cat chewed through them.
10. When they bring dead animals to your front door and just...leave them there.
11. When your cat is locked out but somehow manages to open the door with the knob and scare the shit out of you.
12. And when you have to cat-proof your entire home or apartment.
13. Coming home to fresh cat throw up...on the carpet.
14. When your cat walks on your stomach and it low-key feels like your being shot at.
15. When you have to keep the toilet paper hidden because this has happened one too many times.
16. Of course, let's not forget the constant stealing of your hair ties.
17. And lastly, when they always want to get into EVERYTHING.
Did you know you can sign up for a BuzzFeed Community account and create your own BuzzFeed posts? Here's a handy guide to help you start posting today!
This post was created by a member of BuzzFeed Community, where anyone can post awesome lists and creations. Learn more or post your buzz!