1. Two Can Play That Game, starring Nick Cannon and Mariah Carey
While we’re still mourning the (rumored) end of this wacky relationship, we see enormous potential for an over-the-top remake of Two Can Play That Game. We think enough time has passed since Glitter; Mariah deserves another starring role!
2. The Break Up, starring Gwyneth Paltow and Chris Martin
We’d LOVE to see Gwyneth’s trusty GOOP-inspired ways to get rid of an ex-husband. Mandatory juice cleanses? 4 a.m. yoga sessions? A barrage of tastefully scented candles? We imagine that Chris Martin’s retaliation would be a bit more normcore: fried food and low thread count sheets (the horror!).
3. Just Friends, starring Drake and Rihanna
It’s no secret that Drake has some strong feelings for Rihanna, but whether the pop star returns those feelings remains to be seen. Drake obviously has plenty of acting experience and we know he loves to rock an ugly sweater, so this this seems like the perfect role for him.
5. The Other Woman, starring Rihanna, Ciara, and Keyshia Cole
While it’s hard to believe this blind item could possibly be true, the potential combined lady power of Rihanna, Ciara, and Keyshia Cole in one movie would be out of control. Not to mention, the movie soundtrack would be PERFECTION!
6. How To Lose A Guy in 10 Days, starring Taylor Swift and Harry Styles
We’re no haters — Taylor can date whomever she wants for as long as she wants, but we think channeling all of her relationship angst into a romantic comedy could be the perfect career move for her! Plus, with his British accent and charming smile, Harry Styles is basically Hugh Grant.
7. Love and Basketball, starring Gabrielle Union and Dwyane Wade
Gabrielle Union had a bit part in the cinematic classic Love and Basketball, but now that she’s added a few more acting credits to her name AND a soon-to-be NBA superstar husband, we think Gabrielle and Dwyane would be perfect for a remake of this movie!
- John Glenn, a pioneering astronaut and the first American to orbit the Earth, has died at 95. Godspeed, Glenn 🚀🇺🇸
- Donald Trump will remain an executive producer on NBC's "The Celebrity Apprentice" while he's president.
- Trump has picked Andy Puzder, CEO of Hardee's and Carl's Jr. and an outspoken critic of raising the minimum wage, for labor secretary
- Mick Jagger is a new dad at age 73 and people have some things to say 👀