The couple met over four years ago but Naya was engaged to rapper Big Sean until April of this year. Apparently, Ryan and Naya started dating shortly after and have been together ever since.
Naya wore a Monique Lhuillier gown and they were joined by a small group of family for their ceremony in Cabo San Lucas, Mexico.
“We feel truly blessed to be joined as husband and wife,” the couple told People magazine. “Our special day was fated and everything we could have ever asked for. True love always prevails.”
4. Naya posted this photo on her Instagram on her wedding day.
5. And it looks like they went horseback riding the same day.
- Fox News has announced the 10 Republican candidates who will participate in the first debate of the 2016 U.S. presidential race on Thursday.
- Record-breaking freediver, Natalia Molchanova, is feared dead. She disappeared while diving off the coast of Spain on Sunday.
- Super Typhoon Soudelor, the strongest storm of 2015 so far, is threatening parts of Asia after hitting the Pacific island of Saipan.