We hope you love the products we recommend! Just so you know, BuzzFeed may collect a share of sales from the links on this page. Oh, and FYI — prices are accurate and items in stock as of time of publication.
1. A magical unicorn charger to end future dead phone disasters.
2. A fricken adorable whale that unrolls into a neck pillow, so your friend will exclaim "whale whale whale, what have we got here" upon opening.
3. A lil' Stitch USB drive packing lots of power – for anyone in need of 32 GB of space in the most precious form.
4. An cute AF makeup case your friend with a vintage aesthetic just may fawn over.
5. A Sailor Moon purse worthy of treasuring and keeping all the stuff in.
6. A handmade harness just as adorable as it is practical, to keep the best pupper you know nice and secure.
7. A llama desk duster that'll be the best cleaning-related gift ever given.
8. A set of two kitten tea infusers so you can watch the tea-lover in your life die of cute overload before they even use these.
9. A planet-inspired coat hanger for anyone orbiting around planet way-too-precious for you.
10. A picture frame to be the most adorbs thing in the nursery (aside from the baby, of course).
11. And a mini camera worthy of (instantly) capturing those baby memories.
12. A pug tape measure — it just may make your pal never question what size clothes to buy online again.
13. A set of pasta-shaped pot holders 10,000 Italian American moms will fawn over.
14. A colorful oversized scarf so you can help your friend/family/S.O. stay warm, and adorable.
15. A miniature salt and pepper shaker set for the dinner host striving for the most darling S&P shakers in existence.
16. A cozy duvet cover that'll protect covers from spills and mayhem with precious stars.
17. A *sloffee* mug ready to keep the coffee of the one you love (and the one who loves sloths) nice and toasty.
18. An adorable planter worthy of all cat and plant enthusiasts.
19. A pair of warm ear muff headphones (with a cute snowflake design!) that just may be the most useful gift you ever give.
20. A set of nesting bowls in the shape of nesting dolls that'll charm the socks off of whoever receives them.
21. A woven panda storage basket for anyone who wants a home filled with orderly, cuddly pandas.
22. A faux-fur trapper hat featuring bright rainbow colors to melt the heart of the one you love.
23. A set of miniature fruit/flower soaps (they smell just like the real thing) I adore, as will any person on earth.
24. A stationery set just as pretty as it is convenient, so you can receive letters about what a great gift-giver you are.
25. A llama clock that may make anyone with even a little llama appreciation weep tears of joy.
26. A set of cacti dryer buddies waiting to make laundry less practical and more cute.
27. A set of fox containers the storage aficionado shall adore and thank you for.
28. And a planner/journal featuring a cute lil' buddy to accompany anyone on their pursuit to becoming more organized.
Your friend when they open their gift.
Do your holiday shopping with BuzzFeed. Check out all of our gift guides here!
The reviews in this post have been edited for length and clarity.