21 Awesome Products From Amazon To Put On Your Wish List
A Harry Potter game, Mickey Mouse sandwich cutter, cute tea infuser, and 18 other items you'll want to add to your wishlist ASAP!
We hope you love the products we recommend! Just so you know, BuzzFeed may collect a share of sales or other compensation from the links on this page. Oh, and FYI — prices are accurate and items in stock as of time of publication.
Psst! Amazon has a section featuring products that people put on their wish lists and registries most often.
Here are some of the coolest and most useful products from that section this week:
1. A reversible geometrical patterned comforter and sham set that'll make you never want to leave your precious bed.
2. A sling pack (available in 62 colors/patterns!!) with just enough room for the essentials, so you can stop overpacking the daypack.
3. A Harry Potter deck-building game to entertain the whole family next game night. It's the perfect intro to deck-building games!
4. A soft teddy bear coat with accurate measurements for anyone who wants the coziest outer-layer this spring.
5. A frame hanging tool that just may turn you into the person everyone calls on in their time of "wow I must hang up many pictures" need.
6. A pair of Mickey Mouse sandwich cutter you'll use to make Mickey Mouse–shaped cookies, cheese slices, brownies, ice cream sandwiches, and more!
8. A cookbook filled with yummy recipes and the science behind cooking, to improve kitchen skills across the board.
12. A Jitterbug flip phone for anyone in need of an easy to use, user friendly, extra loud cell phone.
13. A bag of sugar-free dark chocolate chips I've bought before and they are delish – you shall agree.
14. A freaking dog rain coat with freaking rubber ducks on it to protect your pup from trash weather.
19. A 12-pack of variety flavored olives for anyone who ~oloves~ olives enough to pop a pack out anywhere and chow down (me).
20. A stainless steel, vacuum insulated Hydro Flask over 2k people swear by, as will you and all your drinks on the go.
21. And a cat candle that's not weird at all and definitely won't melt down into a creepy metal cat skeleton. It comes in many different animals, so you can really go wild.
Trying to find the money to buy everything on your wishlist like:
Reviews here have been edited for length and/or clarity.