We hope you love the products we recommend! Just so you know, BuzzFeed may collect a share of sales or other compensation from the links on this page. Oh, and FYI — prices are accurate and items in stock as of time of publication.
Psst! Amazon has a section featuring products that people put on their wish lists and registries most often.
Here are some of the coolest and most useful products from that section this week:
1. A reversible geometrical patterned comforter and sham set that'll make you never want to leave your precious bed.
2. A sling pack (available in 62 colors/patterns!!) with just enough room for the essentials, so you can stop overpacking the daypack.
3. A Harry Potter deck-building game to entertain the whole family next game night. It's the perfect intro to deck-building games!
4. A soft teddy bear coat with accurate measurements for anyone who wants the coziest outer-layer this spring.
5. A frame hanging tool that just may turn you into the person everyone calls on in their time of "wow I must hang up many pictures" need.
6. A pair of Mickey Mouse sandwich cutter you'll use to make Mickey Mouse–shaped cookies, cheese slices, brownies, ice cream sandwiches, and more!
7. A set of five adorable bath bomb molds so you can DIY with the ingredients/colors you love.
8. A cookbook filled with yummy recipes and the science behind cooking, to improve kitchen skills across the board.
9. A pair of headphones made to wear as a wristband – goodbye tangles of terror!
10. A car mirror, so all parents can keep an eye on all babies in the car.
11. A handy under-the-desk headphone hook that might be the sturdiest hook you'll ever use.
12. A Jitterbug flip phone for anyone in need of an easy to use, user friendly, extra loud cell phone.
13. A bag of sugar-free dark chocolate chips I've bought before and they are delish – you shall agree.
14. A freaking dog rain coat with freaking rubber ducks on it to protect your pup from trash weather.
15. A comfy fleece Hanes pullover you can own for under $12.
16. A cute tea infuser that's bigger than it looks – and it'll also double as a coffee cup.
17. Blade Runner 2049, a DVD Blade Runner and sci-fi fans won't be let down by.
18. An empowering T-shirt to bring out your inner boss.
19. A 12-pack of variety flavored olives for anyone who ~oloves~ olives enough to pop a pack out anywhere and chow down (me).
20. A stainless steel, vacuum insulated Hydro Flask over 2k people swear by, as will you and all your drinks on the go.
21. And a cat candle that's not weird at all and definitely won't melt down into a creepy metal cat skeleton. It comes in many different animals, so you can really go wild.
Trying to find the money to buy everything on your wishlist like:
To see everything else people are wishing for on Amazon, click here.
To see what people were wishing for last week, click here.
Reviews here have been edited for length and/or clarity.