18 Things You'll Only Understand If You Secretly Love Drama
It's not your fault you find the human condition so interesting.
1. Nothing gives you a natural high like gossip.
2. You find other people's business more interesting than pretty much anything else.
3. And if you see the slightest hint of it you'll go digging until you find the root of the dramz.
4. In a drama drought you'll take whatever comes your way – you're not fussy.
5. You've gone through periods where you've tried to curb your addiction.
6. You know it's bad, but you just love it too much.
7. You get stressed if you have to hold in other people's drama, but you probably have a few people who you've decided you can tell stuff without it counting.
8. Even though you live for drama you're smart, so you try to stay directly out of the firing line.
9. But your naturally dramatic genes tend to sneak up on you and get you in deep drama anyway.
10. You prioritise finding out gossip over most things.
11. You have become an expert at asking the right questions at the right time.
12. All your best friends love chatting about drama just as much as you do.
13. And you get such a thrill from telling the group some new goss.
14. You don't believe people who say they hate drama for one second.
15. You just think human beings are complex creatures and their emotions are so interesting.
16. Also you get bored easily and other people's problems are a great distraction from your own.
17. Also you just LIVE for the drama.
18. And really you wouldn't want to be any other way.
Keep up with the latest daily buzz with the BuzzFeed Daily newsletter!