1. Trying to make any kind of plan is basically impossible.
2. The group is neatly divided into those who make plans in the group chat, and those who just turn up occasionally.
3. Sometimes, after what seems like hours, you are no clearer on who exactly is down for the plan.
4. Or worse, you say you can't go, but everyone else is still talking about the plan in the group chat for days.
5. But the absolute worst is when you suggest a plan, and then no one replies for hours.
6. There is nothing better than someone telling a great bad date story in the group chat.
7. Apart from someone sharing some juicy Tinder screenshots.
8. Occasionally someone will get wasted and start talking utter bullshit to the group chat, and it's marvellous.
Or they'll just start shouting about how "you're all my best friends in the world, I don't know what I'd do without you, I just love you so much."