21 Ways To Cover Your Home With Pictures Of Your Own Cat
Pictures of your cat > pictures of any other cat.
1. Get a cushion version of them.
2. Hang a picture of them as president on your wall.
3. Or a painted embroidery hoop portrait.
4. Put your flowers in a ceramic vase version of your cat.
5. Get a classy portrait of your cat on a wooden panel.
6. Or drink your tea from a mug with a little picture of your kitty on it.
7. Cuddle a soft felt portrait when your cat isn't feeling it.
8. Or get a cuddly knitted version.
9. Get this not at all spooky felt sculpture.
10. Hang a striking poster that shows everyone your cat is the best cat.
11. Or this chic modern portrait.
12. Leave a puzzle of your pet on your coffee table at all times.
13. Put a portrait of your cat as royalty in prime position.
14. Be reminded of your puss whenever you look at the time.
15. Display a simple watercolour of your cat just being themselves.
16. Decorate your Christmas tree with pictures of your kitty.
17. Keep your phone safe in a soft leather case with a picture of your cat on it.
18. Make your cat an aristocat with a silhouette portrait.
19. Hang up an oil painting of your cat as the cat with the pearl earring.
20. Get a scarf or some mittens knitted from your kitty's fur.
Yes really! If you're into that sort of thing get it here.