1. When something breaks in your house, you will live with it for several days, even if it is really inconvenient.
And if it’s not 100% necessary for basic life, it will remain broken.
2. Lightbulbs don’t get replaced until all the lamps and torches have also run out.
Or you just get used to showering in the dark.
5. Buttering your bread with a spoon and eating cereal out of a mug is standard practice for you.
Washing up is A LOT of effort.
7. You’ve overstuffed your washing machine so much that some stuff in there has stayed dry.
And stuff only comes off the drying rack when you want to wear it.
9. You only bring your mugs back to the kitchen when there are none left.
Or when one of them has become a biological hazard.
10. You’ve drunk water that’s been on your bedside table for at least a week.
11. When someone spills water, you’ll just leave it there until it dries.
There’s not point doing a job when science will eventually do it for you.
12. Not moving and just spending the whole day on the sofa is standard practice for you.
If one of you is hungover it’s an excuse for the whole house to have a TV day.
13. You’ve eaten some really weird food combinations because none of you can be bothered to leave the house to buy food.
And if you buy too many takeaways you’ll have to work more and that would be awful.
14. You would all go to great lengths to argue that it shouldn’t be you that has to remove the mouldy vegetable from the back of the fridge.
The person who bought the vegetable has to get rid of it.