1) “If you see someone cloaked in a black fedora and trenchcoat, he’s a spy, and is not allowed in the playground.”
2) “If you bring a large dog into the park and he jumps on screaming children, and you try to reassure them, residents have the right to take away ownership of the dog.”
- Donald Trump says he has picked retired neurosurgeon Ben Carson to be his Secretary of Housing and Urban Development.
- The far-right candidate in Austria's presidential election has conceded defeat, obstructing the advance of the global populist movement in Europe.
- An armed man was arrested Sunday near a pizza spot named in a Hillary Clinton conspiracy rumor. Here's how "Pizzagate" was spread.
- A woman clapped back at her anti-gay neighbor using festive rainbow Christmas lights 🎄👏