1) “If you see someone cloaked in a black fedora and trenchcoat, he’s a spy, and is not allowed in the playground.”
2) “If you bring a large dog into the park and he jumps on screaming children, and you try to reassure them, residents have the right to take away ownership of the dog.”
- Donald Trump on Sunday said that his comments about a problem in Sweden — were not about an event, but about a Fox News report 🇸🇪🙃
- Exactly 75 years ago today, President Franklin D. Roosevelt signed the executive order authorizing the internment of Japanese-Americans.
- The US ambassador to Somalia gave the country's new president a "Make Somalia Great Again" hat in the color of Somalia's flag 🇸🇴
- One man scammed his way through New York Fashion week by dressing up as Sisqó — and people really believed him 😩