1) “If you see someone cloaked in a black fedora and trenchcoat, he’s a spy, and is not allowed in the playground.”
2) “If you bring a large dog into the park and he jumps on screaming children, and you try to reassure them, residents have the right to take away ownership of the dog.”
- Italy is today observing a national day of mourning for the victims of Wednesday's earthquake. The death toll has climbed to 284.
- Donald Trump's campaign chief Stephen Bannon said "he doesn't like Jews," according to his ex-wife.
- Federal health officials have called for nationwide testing of all blood donations for the Zika virus.