1. When she wasn't afraid to call her headmaster out.
Headmaster: Let's see, perhaps you're arguing over the same boy?
Paris: We're girls, so we could only be arguing about a boy, right?
Paris: Sexist, white-haired —
2. When she told Rory's ex exactly what she thought about him.
3. When she crafted this amazing comeback.
Louise: I can't imagine having a baby at sixteen.
Paris: Well, then keep your knees shut.
4. When she revealed her back-up plan.
5. When she'd already mapped out her future.
Rory: When did you have time for a life?
Paris: I'll have a life after I graduate from Harvard.
6. When she reminded her staff that she was not their mother.
7. When she wasn't afraid to state the obvious.
Paris: How's the sex?
Rory: Well seeing as he's in London and I'm here, the sex is pretty much non-existent.
Paris: You've got a phone. Use it.
8. When she called out a woman who wouldn't give her change for a phone call.
9. When she expressed her obvious interest in silver-haired foxes.
Rory: My grandfather introduced you to him.
Paris: Well, hot men tend to run in packs.
10. When she stood up for her BFF.
Paris: Rory is a great person, and she does not deserve to be treated this way. Anyone should feel lucky to call her a friend. I know I do, and you're throwing away one of the best.
11. When she voiced her opinions on adoption.
12. When she came up with a master plan.
13. When she had her brutally honest moments.
14. When she wasn't afraid to voice her disdain.
Paris: People suck
Paris: You all suck!