Here's What Grocery Stores Across The United States Currently Look Like During The Coronavirus Pandemic
Wash your hands!
As the coronavirus disease (COVID-19) has spread across the US, people have flocked to grocery stores to stock up on necessities since staying home has been highly recommended. (FYI: Here's what you should know if you're considering putting together a coronavirus preparedness kit.) This is what some grocery stores across the United States currently look like:
1. This grocery store in California:
2. Here's another from California — in Los Angeles:
3. Here's a look at a store in Michigan:
4. And here's a look at a store in Ohio:
5. Here's a look at a note posted in a grocery store in New York:
6. And here's a look at the cleaning aisle in a store in Washington, DC:
7. Here's another grocery store in DC:
8. And here's another one in Los Angeles:
9. Here's the bath aisle in a grocery store in Phoenix:
10. This store in Connecticut has some Lysol wipes left:
11. Here's what one Los Angeles Trader Joe's looks like:
12. But don't panic too much. Other grocery stores across the country are pretty well-stocked. Even though this one is out of TP, it still has plenty of food:
13. This store in Iowa has plenty of toilet paper, though:
14. Although the markup of these disinfectant sprays is wild, they are still in stock at this store:
15. And this store in Chicago is also well-stocked:
Remember to wash your hands and cover your mouth when you cough or sneeze — and stay safe out there!
A tweet was removed from this post as the grocery store pictured was not actually in the United States!