11 Things I Bought In Quarantine That I Now Can't Live Without
Just some honest reviews of things I love.
We hope you love the products we recommend! All of them were independently selected by our editors. Just so you know, BuzzFeed may collect a share of sales or other compensation from the links on this page if you decide to shop from them. Oh, and FYI — prices are accurate and items in stock as of time of publication.
3. Seed — a daily probiotic to help gut health and digestive support — really went above and beyond what I expected.
5. A vitamin subscription from HUM Nutrition that allows me to build my own box of vitamins that I need.
6. This CBD oil by Bloom Farms that has been the only thing that's helped me get a full night of good sleep.
8. The Azelaic Acid Suspension 10% Brightening Formula from The Ordinary that made me notice a visible difference in my skin.
9. These super, super comfortable seamless ribbed bralettes from Urban Outfitters that I've been living in all through quarantine.
10. This non-greasy, matte sunscreen from Supergoop that is honestly the best sunscreen I've ever used.
Note: While a few companies on here sent me products free of charge, I was in no way obligated to write about them. However, I ended up loving them so much that it lead me to buying more. Do with that what you will!