We asked the BuzzFeed Community to tell is which hair product was truly life-changing. Here are their recommendations!
1. The Tangle Teezer hairbrush that's made for easy combing.
2. Redken Pillow Proof Blow Dry Serum to keep your hair frizz-free.
3. Bedhead Dumb Blonde Purple Toning shampoo that helps rid any unwanted orange coloring.
4. Big Shampoo from Lush to give you the volume of your dreams.
5. Pantene Gold series that keeps your hair shiny and healthy.
6. Oribe Dry Texturizing Spray to make your hair look bouncy as hell.
7. Ghost Oil by Verb that helps tame your mane.
8. The One shampoo and conditioner by Kristen Ess that gives you the perfect wash.
9. L'Oreal Quick Blue Powder Bleach that helps reduce breakage and damage.
10. Aveda's Shampure Dry Shampoo that helps keep the oil away.
11. Kenra Blow Dry Spray that helps cut back on your drying time.
12. Biosilk Silk Therapy Original that gives you a flawless blow dry.
13. Not Your Mother's Deja Vu 'do Style Extender that keeps your hair looking first-day fresh.
14. Lush's Honey I Washed My Hair Shampoo Bar that helps keep your hair healthy.
15. Deva Curl Set It Free.
16. Mane 'n Tail shampoo and conditioner that helps give you long, luscious hair.
17. Queen Bee from Lush that helps repair damaged hair.
18. Hask Argan Oil that promotes strong and shiny hair.
19. It's a 10 Miracle Leave-in Product that helps hair grow long and strong.
20. Olaplex Hair Perfector that helps reverse signs of hair damage.
21. Theorie Marula Oil Transforming Hair Serum that helps keep dandruff away.
22. Living Proof’s Perfecting Spray that gives you a stunning blow dry every time.
23. Moroccan Oil to give you smooth, soft hair.
24. L'anza Healing Volume Thickening shampoo and conditioner that helps promote fullness and thickness.
25. Ouai Hair Oil that works as a heat protectant.
26. Deva Curl Supercream so you always have a good hair day.
27. Castor oil that helps hair grow faster and healthier.
Want to be featured in similar BuzzFeed posts? Follow the BuzzFeed Community on Facebook and Twitter.
Note: Submissions have been edited for length and/or clarity.