22 YA Novels You’ll Want To Read From Cover To Cover This Fall
Time to grow your reading pile to new heights.
1. Little & Lion by Brandy Colbert
2. The Library of Fates by Aditi Khorana
3. Forest of a Thousand Lanterns by Julie C. Dao
4. Saints and Misfits by S.K. Ali
5. What to Say Next by Julie Buxbaum
6. Want by Cindy Pon
7. Dear Martin by Nic Stone
8. Beasts Made of Night by Tochi Onyebuchi
9. Otherworld by Jason Segel, Kirsten Miller
Release date: Nov 7.
What it's about: When Simon indulges in a new, virtual reality game called "Otherworld," he feels like he has some idea of what he's getting himself into. But as things take a dangerous turn, Simon realizes that this game he's entered isn't at all what he expected. Full of high stakes, thrillers, and fantastic twists and turns, fans of Ready Player One are sure to love this addictive read.
Buy it here.