Women Are Sharing The Things Men Write In Dating Profiles That Are Instant Dealbreakers And Men Should Take Notes
"Shopping for a woman is like shopping for a car."
1. "When men list 'Makin' $$$,' under profession. I don't understand — are they printing out counterfeit bills?"
2. "I have seen SO many guys put things like, 'RIP Grandma 6.2.17.' Yes, Tinder is totally the place to remember your deceased grandmother."
3. "Anything that insinuates you're too good to be on [insert dating site here]. If you were really too good for Tinder, you wouldn't be on Tinder."
5. "Have usernames like 'bigdick34' or 'likestolick.'"
6. "Putting a quote in their bio about how most women are crazy and how he's looking for a woman who isn't crazy."
7. "Bad grammar, saying you like to party as if that's your favorite hobby, and that weird review thing they do like, 'Best Guy Ever — The Times,' or something."
9. "I'm a Scorpio."
11. "Leaving it blank is the worst. I'm also sick of guys looking for a partner in crime. Don't say it unless you really mean it!"
12. "'Keep me in check when I lose my cool.' That's the largest red flag in the history of red flags."
13. "Shopping for a woman is like shopping for a car."
14. "'No drama or liars!' 'My kid comes first.' 'You don't like that, tough.' So hostile..."
15. "'Not my kid in the pic'...so does the parent of the child know you have a picture of them on your dating profile...?"
16. "The photo where the ex-girlfriend is clearly cropped out of the photo. It can also be a picture they've taken with a sister or a friend, but for crying out loud, you can't find/take a single photo featuring just yourself?"
17. "'Looking for my queen.' Fuck off with that."
19. "How about when they write, 'Hope I've peeked your interest.' Nope nope nope."
21. "Pictures with multiple people. Unless you are after a gangbang, you are just going to disappoint me when I find out you're not the hot one."
What are the worst lines you've seen in dating profiles? Let us know in the comments!
Note: Responses have been edited for length and/or clarity.