Considering inflation in the US is at a 40-year-high, it's fair to say that your complaints about the high price of things right now are extremely valid.
1. "Graphing calculators."
3. "Transaction fees."
4. "An EpiPen. Something that could potentially save a life shouldn’t cost that much. Some people even carry an expired EpiPen because they can’t afford to get a new one."
5. "College textbooks. They are charging wild prices and switching the required books often."
8. "Phones these days. Like, damn. I don't even pay that much for a capable laptop."
9. "Soft drinks in restaurants. Because they are at least five times their original prices."
10. "Parking. I recently left the car in a paid parking lot for two hours (the price was not indicated). I ended up paying $32."
11. "Saline solution for contacts."
12. "Popcorn. A $10 bucket of movie theater popcorn costs 50¢ to produce."
14. "High-end mountain bikes. I REALLY don’t feel like paying $6-10k for a bike that I still need to pedal."