1. David Lynch Vs. The Goofy Movie
This one catches the tone pretty impressively. Goofy’s just going about his regular goofy-ass business, but something’s not quite right. Something’s. Not. Quite. Right.
2. David Lynch Vs. Dirty Dancing
I never saw this movie, so as far as I know it may actually be this creepy. Patrick Swayze has always scared the hell out of me as it is.
3. David Lynch Vs. Three Men and a Baby
Ted Danson pretending to be pregnant + Steve Guttenberg doing pretty much anything + ominous music = instant David Lynch classic.
4. David Lynch Vs. Return of the Jedi
David Lynch was actually approached by George Lucas to direct Return of the Jedi, but he turned it down. Here’s what it might have looked like if he hadn’t. Better than Phantom Menace, not quite as good as Revenge of the Sith.
5. A Chaser: Something Blue
Time for a chaser after all that creepiness. Here’s Blue Velvet reimagined as a romantic comedy in the style of Monster in Law. Dennis Hopper sure is a grumpy in-law … but he has a heart of gold!
- A newly unearthed Homeland Security report contradicts Donald Trump's travel ban, saying country of origin is not a reliable indicator of terrorism.
- The White House blocked several media outlets it's been critical of, including BuzzFeed, from a closed-door briefing by press secretary Sean Spicer.
- Hillary Clinton returned to the public arena in one of her first political appearances since the election, urging Democrats to "keep fighting."
- The White House strongly denies reports that Chief of Staff Reince Priebus urged the FBI to undermine stories linking Trump to Russia.
Report an Issue
Drag to highlight one or more parts of the screen.
We got your feedback, and we'll follow up with you at
Sadly, an error occured while sending your feedback. Please contact email@example.com to let us know.