30. Cat Who Made This Face When Someone Meowed Back at Him
29. Cat Who Hung Around A High School So Much That They Made Her A Student
28. Full-Stack Kittens
"Whosoever keepeth their kittens in a row hath but a row of kittens. But he who keeps his kittens in a stack hath true wisdom, as well as extra storage space."
– Old but largely unhelpful adage about kitten storage
27. Cat Who Hates the Smell of Your Feet
26. Malfunctioning Bubble-Wrap Cat
"At the same time that we are earnest to explore and learn all things, we require that all things be mysterious and unexplorable, that land and sea be indefinitely wild, unsurveyed and unfathomed by us because unfathomable. We can never have enough of bubble wrap."
– Henry David Thoreau, after meeting this cat at Walden Pond
25. Cat Who Fails at Cat Doors
24. Cat Who Ruined Dinner
23. Cats Who Love an Ice Ball
22. Slinky Kitten
"He who avoids the Cat Toy of Responsibility is like unto the slinky: Fun, but ultimately not very useful."
– Utterly inane aphorism (author unknown)
21. Kitten Who Copies His Mom
If ever you feel unequal to the accomplishments of your peers or elders, do not give up! Just put your hands in the air and drool on your chest and hope to God that no one notices.
20. Jumping Kitten
When the Index Finger of Opportunity wiggles at you, will you be ready to grab it? No, you will hop and wave frantically at it, because that's what our ancestors have done since time immemorial.
19. Huge Mistake Cat
18. iPad Yurt Cat
17. Bed Protector Cat
16. Cat Who Was Foiled by a Slice of Cheese
Our dreams are tantalizingly in our reach, but we cannot grasp them unless first we grapple with the half-eaten processed cheese slice that is our own self-doubt.
15. Accidental Flight Cat
14. Bra-Model Cat
13. Baby-Befriending Cat
12. Sticky-Tape Cat
"On those hard, horrible days when it feels like the whole world is laughing at you, pause for a second, take a deep breath, and then check to see if you've accidentally left the house with tape in your hair."
– Just some sound, practical advice. Take it or leave it.