1. The kid who transformed into the cutest Marty McFly of all time
2. The puddle-jumping kid who loves his life and the dog who waits for him
5. This friend to the otters
7. This friend to the beavers
9. Gangster Happy Meal kid
12. These future David Attenboroughs
14. The kid who ALMOST stood up to a giant robot dinosaur
18. The kids behind this epic Kindergarten version of “Vogue”
21. The amazing “Somebody That I Used to Know” Kids
24. The kid who wrote this letter to a weatherman who visited his school
Dear Mr. Ramon,
Thank you for coming to our school and teaching us about weather.
Some day when I become supreme Ultra-Lord of the universe I will not make you a slave, you will live in my 200 story castle where unicorn servants will feed you doughnuts off their horns.
I will personally make you a throne that is half platnum and half solid gold and jewel encrested.
Thank you again for teaching us about meteoroligy, you’re more awesome than a monkey wearing a tuxedo made out bacon riding a cyborg unicorn with a lightsaber for the horn on the tip of a space shuttle closing in on Mars while ingulfed in flames … And in case you didn’t know, that’s pretty dang sweet.
P.S. Look on back for drawing.
27. This future Oscar winner who hates doing the dishes
And who, incidentally, is totally Paul Rudd’s character from “Wet Hot American Summer.”
- Hillary Clinton returned to the public arena in one of her first political appearances since the election, urging Democrats to "keep fighting."
- The White House blocked several media ooutlets it's been critical of, including BuzzFeed, from a closed-door briefing by Press Secretary Sean Spicer.
- The White House strongly denies reports that Chief of Staff Reince Priebus urged the FBI to undermine stories linking Trump to Russia.
- Kim Jong Nam, the half-brother of North Korea's leader, was killed with a chemical weapon last week at an airport in Malaysia.