1. The Zune Logo Looks Like Someone Wrote “Anus” The Wrong Way Round
Look. I told you this wasn’t going to be a particularly classy list. But this might explain a whole lot about the Zune.
2. The Apple Logo Looks Like Half An Alien
Fodder for the theory that Steve Jobs is part of an alien race that brainwashes people with attractive product-packaging.
3. The Bulls Logo Looks Like An Angry Robot Reading A Book
He fucking hates that book. And he hates you.
4. The 2012 Olympics Logo Looks Like Lisa Simpson Giving Someone A Hummer
The 2012 Olympics logo is also illegal in Australia.
5. The Dodge Viper Logo Looks Like Daffy Duck
But Daffy Duck does not look like the Dodge Viper logo. How do you explain that?
6. The Toyota Trucks Logo Looks Like Frank Zappa’s Mustache
7. The Pepsi Logo Looks Like An Obese Man
With, like, serious back problems.
8. The OGC Logo Looks Like A Man Playing With Himself
A fact that in and of itself is way more interesting than the British Office of Government Commerce which it represents.
9. The TGV Logo Looks Kind Of Like A Snail
Which is kind of unfortunate for a company that purports to make super fast trains.
10. The Texas Longhorns Logo Looks Like A Uterus
Luckily, they can just change their name to the UT Uteruses, and it alliterates nicely.
11. The LG Logo Looks Like A Broken Pacman
As we all learned recently.
12. The Institute Of Oriental Studies Logo Looks Just Terrible
Really, guys? Apparently, it’s supposed to be a house under a rising sun.
13. The Computer Doctors Logo Is Really Unfortunate
Because the mouse looks like a penis.
14. And These Logos All Look Like Goatse
Turns out a lot of logos look like goatse. But maybe that’s for another post.
15. Finally, just a quick reminder that “lol” looks like a drowning man
Which makes the whole thing just a little bit sad. (Here’s a Facebook support group.)
- The Army Corps of Engineers and North Dakota police have ordered protesters to leave the Dakota Access Pipeline site by this afternoon or face arrest.
- Seven Earth-sized planets that could have water and possibly sustain life have been discovered orbiting a dwarf star, NASA announced today.
- The ACLU is suing the city of Milwaukee and its police for allegedly performing thousands of illegal stop-and-frisk searches that targeted minorities.
- #Peggygate: West Elm offers full refunds for the notoriously disintegrating Peggy Couch days after pulling it from its website and stores👏
Report an Issue
Drag to highlight one or more parts of the screen.
We got your feedback, and we'll follow up with you at
Sadly, an error occured while sending your feedback. Please contact email@example.com to let us know.